Sunday, October 7, 2012

Introducing.....

Let me introduce you ... again... but for the first time as Lady Clara. Yesterday, Dear Ziz and I pondered over the names sent to me. Thank you all for the suggestions. We changed our minds a few times, but in the end, we liked Clara. The suggestion came from SoCal Debbie. I will be emailing you soon.
I spent early this morning out in the back yard... cleaning. Racking up some of the fallen blossoms, the hulls from the birdseed and general stuff that seems to find it's way into the yard. Then the yard got a good hose down and then I came in to hose me down! A nice warm shower and now I am ready for---- what? Well, the newspaper is here, but I do not feel like reading it now. I have my book to read and stitching to do. Have you all visited PattyC's Etsy Shop yet? I am loving her first design. I met Patty when I first began to blog. She was looking for a pattern for her new eyeglasses and I had one. Imagine, an eyeglass case pattern and poof, we are friends. You just never know! What I do know,is, that she is a sweet person. Well, I am ready for my cup of coffee and reading and stitching...not at the same time of course, but somewhere with each other. Think I will sit on the glider and enjoy the cooler temps this morning. It is only 71 right now! Can it be we are into Fall? Probably not, so I better take advantage while I can. Thanks for stopping by and do have  a wonderful day.

11 comments:

Julie said...

Enjoy your relaxation time after the hard work. Clara is a beautiful name for your lady.

cucki said...

yup clara is a lovely name for the lady..
love for you xxx

Mouse said...

she is beautiful and I love how you have finished her too :) enjoy the start of fall :) love mouse xxxx

Anne said...

Clara is darling and I adore the way you finished her!!

Woman Seeking Center said...

Lovely lady, lovely name & beautifully made!

Hope you enjoyed your glider time as well as some reading and stitching - fall has indeed made a step or two towards arrival - one of my most favored times of the year...

Hugs
Issy

Nicola said...

Clara suits her. Wishing you a good week ahead.

Annette-California said...

Love Lady Clara. Great name:) Yes I have seen Patti's Etsy Shop. Shes so talented and sweet. Hope you got some stitching done while as well as enjoying the cooler air.
love Annette

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I like your choice of name, it reminds me of when I used to watch Bewitched as a little girl and the character Aunt Clara was so funny. You've finished her very nicely.

rosey175 said...

Clara is a wonderful name!

Love how you became friends over an eyeglass case pattern. PattyC's Etsy shop is lovely, too!

Sally said...

I love the name Clara for your lady. She is beautiful.

Patty C. said...

You are too sweet Gracie!