Sunday, September 23, 2012

New fab and trim

I cannot believe that last week is over. It was so busy at work and working 4 days... well it has just about done me in. I think my system maybe almost accustomed to the new med. At least I did not wake feeling nausea. I know my BP is high today... plan to get that home BP kit today so I can properly track it. But you know how it is. We know our own body quirks.
I went to work 2 hours early yesterday so I could shop for a few items. I knew it would be busy being Saturday and the last day to use those 50% off coupons.  Here are a few of my goodies...
I hope you can see the gold glimmer of the brown fabric. It looks regal to me. And then I found the gold braid trim and the tassels. They too will do nicely for my plans.  Not sure why I bought the pink print.

The morning started out comfortable but seems like it is already heating up. I really miss sitting outside with my morning coffee. Mr H will be enjoying  maybe enjoying the football games today. Hopefully his favorite team will do well. By that I do mean the NE Patriots! I plan to stitch.
Tomorrow I will get my MRI results and hopefully a plan of action. Tomorrow is our monthly stitch group meeting and I plan to attend. Next week I am still on for 4 days of work.  I have a feeling it will be so through the holidays.  Well my friends, it has been so nice to chat and visit with you, but I need a cup of tea...and want to work on My Lady... she is coming along as I had envisioned she would. Thank you for taking the time to visit and I do hope your day is pleasant.

7 comments:

cucki said...

i love your goodies so much..
have a happy sunday
hugs xxx

September said...

Hello

Your fabric is beautiful!
Hope you have a good week.

butterfly said...

Lovely goodies brought, hope you enjoy your day off hugs.

Mouse said...

ooo love that fabric :) can't wait to see what you have been up to ... enjoy your stitching day :) love mouse xxxxx

Nicola said...

I am so pleased that you have stopped feeling sick. It is such an unpleasant.

I love the paisley fabric you have bought.

thegreytail said...

those fabrics look so good.. especially the one of the left.. wow!
enjoy the lady, she's coming out so pretty.. can't wait to see what you have in store for her!

happy xxx and take care!

Kathy Ellen said...

Ooooooh..... Love those gorgeous fabrics! Now you have intrigued me about how you will be using them to create something gorgeous!