Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Lady....

Oh I know, I said I would post pictures yesterday. Well, I looked at My Lady and I saw a mistake. Yes, a mistake. Fred came and took it out and then by the time I was going to stitch it back, it was time to go to work. But here she is....
You would think that after all the medallions I stitched I would not make a mistake. I did however. It was the last one I did on the lower left corner! I could not believe it. All is right now. The background is all that I have to fill in and then the final stitching. I finally know how I want to finish her... no, I am not going to tell you. You will just have to wait and see. If I plan it right, I may even have her finished by the weekend!
Today is a busy doctor day...PCP this morning and MRI this evening. That's right, I have the appointment already. They called the same day the doctor sent the request. I feel strange having the doctor issue with me instead of Mr H. It is usually the other way round. It has already been a long day. I awoke at 2 AM and could not fall back to sleep. So I played around in my bead cabinet, found out what specialty threads I need for my BBD exchange piece and paid a few bills on line. Might as well be constructive if I am going to be awake. I looked outside a short time ago and found this little one in silhouette....
I am totally fascinated with these little birds. Sometimes they sit for the longest time just looking around and then there are times they flutter about looking so frantic. Our temperatures have been cooler in the early mornings. This morning I heard a coyote calling out. They are not too visible or vocal when it is so hot. I am sure to be seeing them real soon. My morning email brought me the name of my BBD Exchange.. I love exchanges. This year I only have this one and one other. Let's admit it. It is always fun when the post brings special packages!
Time for me to have breakfast....egg on toast sounds pretty good. A cup of tea will wash it down nicely. So very glad you had the time to visit.... hope your day is wonderful.

11 comments:

Fiore said...

Have a nice day, dearie, even though it's a doctor day it doesn't matter, the important is the love around you.
Fiore

Patty C. said...

Your lady is gorgeous & i love hummers!

lynda said...

Your lady looks lovely...I should really pull mine out of the stash pile and get her done too! Good luck with your doctor's appointments today!

cucki said...

the lady is so sweet..i think i take mine out too..hopefully soon..
good luck for your doctor oppointments..
love for you x

geeky Heather said...

Your lady looks great! I wish my waist were that small. =) I hope everything goes well at the doctor.

Nicola said...

Good luck with your medical appointments.

I wish we had hummingbirds in the UK

Vickie said...

Your lady is lovely. The hummer picture is neat. You get the MRI today, I get mine tomorrow.♥

Nancy said...

Good luck with the doctor appointments! Your lady is lovely!

Mouse said...

hope all went well with the tests ... I like to be up early too and appreciate the view from the window and smell the first air of the day ...
I love receiving goodies in the post too :) love mouse xxxx

Anna - Viola said...

О, прекрасная Леди! Очень красивая! Я тоже такую вышивала. И я её очень люблю!

September said...

Hello

Just found your lovely blog.

Your lady is looking lovely!
Great photo of the little bird.
Good luck with your appts.
Hope you have a good weekend.