Saturday, August 18, 2012

I really did make a new start...

Usually when I am on vacation, I have time to stitch. I always manage to get something accomplished. I did make 2 bracelets and one of my cousins managed to take 2 of my bracelets! I also did get a little stitching in...Little House Needlework's, My Lady. I plan to finish it differently.. not as a picture.
I had planned to just sit and stitch yesterday... but I first had to go to Jo Ann's to get the upcoming work schedule.... then Mr H decided we would go to Scottsdale to get some Prickly Pear Jelly that I need to send off to*****. We did stop at Cheesecake Factory for lunch..finally home. By that time stitching was out of the question. Soooo... today's plan is to stitch. We shall see.
Another vacation shot------
Beach sand and grass against the snow fence at Galilee Beach.... would have love to put a chair and just sit...it was a lovely day spent with my sis Lynowl.
Well, my dear friends, I really want to stitch, I really do. So off I go. Hope you have a great day.

6 comments:

Anne said...

Love your new start Gracie and that photo is beautiful.

cucki said...

aww i love your new start too..
lovely photo..
hugs xxx

thegreytail said...

Gracie!!! thank you for the Prickly Pear Jelly!! my sis' taste buds and mine already thank you a gazillion times!! :D
go with the new start, I got one too (as if I needed this, right? :D)
the hair in My Lady look so good, I bet the rest will do the same..
happy xxx everyone!! :D

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

great new start - you have me curious how you plan to finish her :)

Mouse said...

love your new start .. that is one on my to get list for harrogate hopefully :)
prickly pear jelly sounds yummy :)
love mouse xxxxx

Anna - Viola said...

Прекрасный дизайн и прекрасное начало! Удачи! И приглашаю посмотреть на мою вышитую леди!
http://embroidery-theholiday.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-lady.html