Thursday, August 16, 2012

Getting back to normal...well at least I am trying!

I have not felt my best since returning from vacation. I thought I was getting a cold, but I don't think so. My stomach has not been normal... just all over on/off feeling lousy.
My cousin's get together was wonderful. We got to chat and laugh and even a few tears, but I must say, it was great. Mys sis, Lynowl got me to the ocean

 This fella had some lunch requests..... I got to have NE seafood.




I got to meet up with a friend and had a great time and then got to  spend the day with a former co-worker...my forever sidekick Lu and hubby Stan...
Friendship knows no distance. It ended too soon. Next time i will try to stay longer. I barely held a piece of floss in my hand...too busy. I did get to relax and enjoy myself. So that is about it for now....
I am trying to play blog catch-up! Thank you for stopping by and hope your day is great.

4 comments:

cucki said...

take care dear friend.
hugs xx

Annette-California said...

Sure hope you are feeling better Grace. Glad to hear you enjoyed your friends and time away.
love Annette

Silverlotus said...

I hope you start feeling better soon. It sounds like you had a lovely holiday, though. They are never long enough, are they?

Janet P said...

I hope you feel much better soon, it's great to meet up with old friends. Lots to chat about.