Monday, July 16, 2012

A beautiful sky but no stitch pictures....

Mr H and I went out for  ride yesterday and headed for PV Mall.. short for Paradise Valley Mall. It started out to check out a bakery... a bit of a ride for a bakery, but that is us. Anyway, it was attached to the PV Mall so in we ventured. We had not been there in some time. We headed to Dillard's where I thought I had seen sandals that I liked and Mr H said no it was Macy's. Of course he was right. Then he said I was looking in the wrong area because they were Clark's , I said no ... of course he was right again. Mr H spotted a nice pair of loafer style flats and they looked great on...so I ended with both pairs. Serves him right for being right! I hate that... So as a result of us shopping, I did not stitch on Iris or Needle and Thread. I did finish another sweet pincushion from Kaaren's blog and her FFF. I love these...

This time I used 4 different fabrics from my stash and as she suggested, did crosses along the seams. I think I am hooked on these! I am already thinking of more fabric choices for a few more. She is so talented with all her designs and her quilting is beautiful. Stop by and see for yourself.

Recently I have been having trouble with Facebook loading consistently. So the Geek Squad has tried on 3 sessions to help. Each time it works for a short time after. Then there is blogger...still can not figure why my icon does not appear on some of my comment posts...computes....great when they run smoothly, but when they don't.....
Did you happen to notice...my followers count is 203... time for a giveaway...thinking .....welcome to these new friends. Thank you all for stopping by to chat and for you lovely words and emails....you make my day special. Hope you have a great day. I will leave you with a picture shortly before sunset last night...beautiful!

11 comments:

Woman Seeking Center said...

Gracie you are a woman after my own heart ~ I'll travel MILES to check out a new bakery at home or when away lol!

Your work is, as always, lovely - so enjoy the pics :-)

PS yes it IS maddening when 'they are right' roflmao

Vickie said...

Love that photo of the sunset Gracie. :)

And This Little Pig said...

Sounds like a wonderful day out, two pairs of shoes :@ Love the pincushion, sorry about your computer problems, you are so right, I found that a sledge hammer siting in the corner of the room often helps :D

Oh congrats on the 200+ followers

LiBBiE in Oz

Angela said...

Congrats on passing the 200 follower mark! I seem to have stalled and can't get past another milestone. LOL. Love the pincushion!

belle said...

Lovely pin cushion!
Sounds like a great brakery.
Your photo is stunning.

Silverlotus said...

The pin cushion is lovely.

And, my goodness, what a beautiful sky!

cucki said...

aww such a sweet pin cushion..love it so much..
big hugs for you xx

Patty C. said...

I just love your pincushions !!!!
Thanks for the link ;)

Mindi said...

Congratulations on 200+ followers! I love the pincushion, and thank you so much for providing the link, I have some perfect fabric scraps for making some.

thegreytail said...

that sky alone was worth a post.. WOW! :D
love the pincushion.. you chose the perfect fabrics, really!
good luck with the blogging issues.. most of the time I cannot post my comments which get lost in the world wide web.. wonder where's the world wide spider.. (probably that big for he feeds on lost stitching blogger's comments..!! :D)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congrats on the 200+ followers.

I love your sky photo too.