Monday, April 23, 2012

Glider ride......and stitching

Another hot morning.... sat outside for a time early this morning stitching...
A little over 200 stitches .... l o n g  way to go.  I am happy that I still have some time to stitch with brother here..... he reads, we chat and I stitch.
Yesterday Mr H was having an off day so brother and I went to Scottsdale. We just happened to find a parking spot right in front of the Rusty Spur Saloon's door. That's right. We had to go in for  drink. Then it was off to check out the shops. I love this large metal Kachina ... We had a delicious lunch at the Italian Grotto.

Today, in a few minutes actually, the guys are going for a glider ride. I will be along to watch...take a few pictures and watch from the bench in the shade. So , I will need to rush now, will post pictures tomorrow.... about tomorrow. Brother is leaving to go back to RI...until next year....I sure will miss him.
Glad you took some time to stop by...hope your day is wonderful.

4 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Hi, Gracie. Just testing my phone. Thanks

Mouse said...

ohhhh well done on the stitching front and hope they had a fab time gliding :) looking forward to the photos :) love mouse xxxxx

SoCal Debbie said...

Great progress on your HAED!

milly said...

Hello

Your new start is looking great.
You sound like you've really enjoyed having your brother to stay!