Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cloudy day....and the Madame is back

Today is starting off very overcast and cool. It is so refreshing..... a light breeze and the chimes are singing......Maybe it will rain...
Mr H and I just relaxed yesterday... it was a nice quiet day. Our years together have been special. Through wonderful as well as trying times, we have been each others strength.  I did not stitch at all but I did read and we watched a movie. I must download another library book to my eReader. The guest room is back to my sewing retreat. Ms Zoe went in a few times looking for the brother....

Madame Muriel has returned to the guest room....
Hello everyone. I am back from my stay in the Master bedroom with the angels. The brother was very nice. Everyone was busy while he was here. Today I think I may go out with gracie and Mr H. I know they have a few errands to run. I also see that there are so many tomatoes to pick. Mr H said something about cooking them and freezing them.  Last night gracie made a white pizza with red and yellow tomatoes from the garden. The smell was devine. I think there will be cinnamon rolls baking later..... I am happy to have you follow my adventures here with Ms Zoe and her family in Arizona.

Well, my friends, thank all so very much for all the kind wishes for our anniversary. I am a very lucky lady to have him in my life. He spoils me and I love it! While I wait for rain... if it does rain today, I will stitch and try to get a few errands taken care of. In the meantime, hope your day is wonderful and hope to have you back real soon.

NOTE: Jo is having a wonderful giveaway.....so check it out here....

3 comments:

Silverlotus said...

Happy anniversary (sorry I'm a day late)! It sounds like you had a lovely day.

And,yum, tomatoes from your own garden. Lucky you.

Jennifer M. said...

Sounds like a nice couple days. I hope you have more relaxing days to stitch, read and bake. :)

Jen

Annette-California said...

Oh boy Cinnamon rolls? Yum!! Oh yes there's nothing like fresh tomatoes from your own garden. Cooking, relaxing and stitching - Enjoy!