Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Must share my Secret Santa gift!

It was fun joining the SSCS this year.....My Santa was Tracey and  did she spoil me!
 Tucked inside this lovely bag was the fabric...
Look at this beautiful wasll hanging with pockets. Inside each is a gift card that are all designed/photographed by Tracey.
There was also a small tim holding more of Tracey's cards and a wonderful calender that she made....her photos are lovely and the candy bar Mr H already sampled...
 I love this addres book (needed to keep all my blog friends info in!) and a bag pattern. Can't wit to make it using the fabrics Tracey included
Last but not least is a thimble to add to my collection. I love adding to my colloection and now one from Australia! Thank you...thank you Tracey.
Can you stand another picture? Mr H and I do not exchange but he did get me a bag from my fav place Fossil

Love the print.....when folded it can fit into my larger handbag or can be carried alone.
Well, hope you enjoyed the too many pictures but that is what can happen when you do not post for a day or so. Tomorrow I will show you what else I am working on...until then, have a great day.
Thank you for sharing some time with me today.

5 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo very nice secret santa gifts and love that the chocolate was already sampled but you kept the wrapper for the photo ...lol .. and that bag is gorgeous ... looking forward to seeing what you have been stitching :) love mouse xxxx

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely gifts from Tracey........thanks for being part of the SSCS this year........too many photos is ok........

lovely bag from Mr H.....

Cardygirl said...

Great gifts....lovely!

Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore said...

What a beautiful Secret Santa. Mr H has good taste.

Mangogirl said...

Absolutely lovely gifts! Such a wonderful thing to open!