Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mail delivery!

I got mail! Actually it arrived Monday afternoon but I am just getting around to posting.

Yesterday was Mr H's surgery. The doctor actually did 2 procedures so we are up to 5 since September. He is feeling fair today and I can only hope it will continue. I took some small stitching with me knowing it would be  several hours, only to find that I forgot to put my tin with supplies...like the needle! So, no stitching yesterday just pacing.
Anyway.... on to fun stuff. This is my package from The Secret Santa Exchange. My Santa is......Tracey...

I only get to open a specific package now and the others on Christmas....I love the wall hanging witch is already hanging and the ornaments are on the tree.
Then the other package was from PattyC........
Look at the cute snowman and the tree of words...... Patty and Heather exchanged ornaments with me this year and I received such lovely one back.

All my exchanges have been received...so I can show you what I sent.
To Secret Santa I sent to Lynda.....she could only open the ornament....
She guessed it might be me... well, the give away was the Arizona postmarks!
To PattyC....










To Heather...

And Secret Pen Pal Lynda






I plan to keep sending written letters monthly.


I finished the Santa earrings.....
I put a quarter to show you the size of them. This was my first attempt at this type of stitching... not too bad. I think I will make a few to give away. 

Well, I need lunch...and will try to get Mr H to eat something. Thank you all for your kind words and for stopping by to spend some time with me. Have a great day.  

added: a wonderful give away at Victorian Motto Sampler

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

gorgeous ornaments sent and received..........
hope Mr Needles is going ok now........

Mouse said...

ooo lovely gifts both given and received :) Glad Mr H is feeling ok and I hope he managed to eat a wee bit :) those earrings are sooo cute :) love mouse xxxx

And This Little Pig said...

Hope Mr H is feeling better, and continues to improve. Lovely gifts, lucky girl.
LiBBiE in Oz

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

I can stop lurking now and say I hope the surgery went well, pleased you like the ornanments, the wooden one is made locally and a copy of the local Church, forgot to write that!! Hope you like the rest, cheers, Tracey