Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just tired.....

What's happening you ask?????
Work was busy... ..... Mr H will have the next surgery on Dec 6th..... I have tomorrow off ... then back to work Saturday. I thought a minute about having a glass of wine, but I better have the hot tea instead.

I managed to almost finish another ornament.... I will get it finished this weekend. I will have good stitch time next week. I work Fri and Sat...two eight hour days!!! But it is Black Friday/Saturday and they expect to be very busy.

Well, better make that tea before I forget and reach for the wine! Glad you stopped by......

5 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Poor Mr H - hope they get him back to good as new soon! And poor you - hang in there. I'll keep thinking of and praying for both of you.

Patty C. said...

Mrs. Gracie
Hang in there my dear -
Hugs to you and your family
Your blogging buddy

And This Little Pig said...

Will keep Mr H in my thoughts, good luck on Black Friday/Saturdary, just remember calmness and light, calmness and light :@
LiBBiE in Oz

Marilou of Lulu's Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

Hi Gracie, I found you, nice to meet you, hope you can come visit and see your Quiltie on my blog, I didn't think you had a blog address. It is posted today! Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving Marilou

Marilou of Lulu's Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

Hi Gracie, Whoops it is a non blogger Cheryl, So sorry for my mistake, maybe I'll receive one of you Quilties next time. Thank you for the lovely email and Happy Thanksgiving, blessings to you, Marilou