Wednesday, November 16, 2011

good mail...2 days in a row

Well my dear friends, Mr H and I had 2..... count them .... one.... two.... good days but today he is not feeling well. I have a call in to the doctor....

we seem to be on this curvy road to..... ?where?
Monday we picked up a few plants...3 tomato, a Hibiscus , a strawberry and a sorted group to put here and there.  He did it over the 2 days as he could. It was nice seeing him outside planting.

But, on a happy note, yesterday I heard a thunk in the mail box. I quickly went to hte garage to check and there was this large white envelope and heavy too....
I had won a drawing from Blu Stitcher and they are lovely books. Then today I heard a quieter mail drop and included in the regular junk delivery was ......
yes! my Secret Pen Pal letter/card! She wrote such a lovely note... I can't wait to find out who she is. And that will be in our next mailing.  This has been fun. I would love for this to happen again..... maybe it will!
These blog friendships have been wonderful.

I have been busy busy with my gift stitching... so no stitch pictures today. I am only working Thursday and Saturday this week so it means more time to stitch. I can't tell you how much the kind words have meant to me.... thank you from the bottom of my toes..... have a good day at your place.

6 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Oh, I hope that Mr H has a better day tomorrow. Lovely to get nice mail.

Have a good day,

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

RuthB said...

Here's to the Mr. feeling better tomorrow ... maybe you'll have another wonderful mail day too :)

Nancy said...

Hope Mr. H feels better tomorrow! Don't you just love good mail days!?!

Mouse said...

oo hope MR H is feeling better to day .. hope he didn't over do it with the gardening ???? ... love your gifts .. really like nice mail too :)love mouse xxxx

And This Little Pig said...

Gracie, hope Mr H starts to feel better soon.
LiBBiE in Oz

Melanie said...

Man, you guys really have been on a bumpy road lately. I'm so sorry. :(