Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A house complete...but I found a leak~~~

Well, I have tried to stitch on Lavender's blue....

The house is now complete. The windows and door are in place not a moment to soon. The weather has definitely change here...I am actually wearing socks! Autumn with it's own display has arrived. Here in the Valley we do not get very many tress whose color will change. For that you need to ride to the high country about 1 to 2 hours North. Instead we can plant our vegetables and roses will bloom again and many flowers too.
The leak... oh no...not with Lavender's blue house. My very own kitchen! Not too long ago I thought something spilled under the sink... could not find out what it could be so of course being me I ignored it. If Mr H had been himself.....and knew of it, he would have investigated. Any how, this morning I found some  wetness under the sink...and sure enough I see where is is coming from. Now any other time Mr H would find a wrench and check it out... but I think I will be needing a plumber. I am learning of the many things I will be doing that I did not have to think about before. Last week it was repairs to the car...this week plumbing. And yes, I have been cooking and doing some yard work.... I could always do these tasks, just did not have to. I have been very spoiled. My time to try to make things easier for him.

It seems lately  I can not get to post. Oh, not because I have nothing to share, but I just have other issues to take care of. Mr H is going for yet another medical procedure... date to be determined. It just has not been very easy for him. There seems to be no end to this. So while I wait for the doctor's call I will stitch. The landscapers are here... do you think they can help get Lavender's blue lawn started????
Hope you have a good day......

6 comments:

Colorado Stitcher said...

Keeping you and Mr. H in my thoughts and prayers. Stitching will keep you sane!

Mouse said...

Oh dear .. hope you get your leak sorted and Mr H too gets his procedure done quick and gets back to his normal self .. no fun being poorly ... lovely stitching you've done :) love mouse xxxx

Cindy said...

Hi Gracie....hoping you can find some peace soon...i understand medical issues and it is no fun, especially when they are so on going.....here's hoping and fingers crossed for you two!!

Silverlotus said...

Best wishes for Mr. H. And yay you for being handy (and knowing when to call in the professionals).

CalamityJr said...

Keep your chin up, Gracie - you can handle more than you think! You and Mr H will continue to be in my prayers.

Melanie said...

Sending good thoughts your way! *hugs*