Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Leak fixed .... maybe

Well, it may just be that the pipe and gasket were just loose..... it seems to bit tight enough now and the leak seems to be dried up. We will wait and see.
I was not idle yesterday...more on the Lavender's blue... no pic though. And there is aother ornie waiting to be completed.......
I added beads to this one.... it is JBW design and I plan to use the green fabric for the backing.  There just is not enough hours in the day or days in the week for me. I looked at the calender today and felt surprised to see the date as the 9th! Where is time going?
The temps are wonderful .... cool and wonderful. The birds are enjoying their seed and water from the birdbath. I did however find a pair ... a MR & Mrs House Finch leaving a wall sconce that is on my lanai. It contains some artificial fern as it gets little bright light so that is what would grow! I will have to see if they plan on setting up housekeeping.
Well, my tea is ready to pour and my needle is waiting..... so glad you stopped by today....
Oh, I find another new friend has signed on with me...she is very new to blogging and seems to need some kind words...you might want to visit Amanda. Enjoy your day.....

6 comments:

Mouse said...

ooo fingers crossed that has solved the problem :) that green fabric is lovely and goes really well with your ornament :) glad to hear the weather is better for you and I agree there is not enough hours in the day at all :) love mouse xxxx

RuthB said...

Beautiful beading -- if you happen to figure out how to get more stitching time in a day, please let me know!

Extend my greetings to your finch family. Maybe artificial frens are the finch equivalent of urban loft living for birds.

:)

Lynda said...

Time is definitely flying and you're right about not enough hours. I hope you find plenty of time to continue with your beautiful stitching.

Sandra Kaye said...

Hey Grace-- Sorry we haven't been able to get together. I have been very sick myself. Do you want me to mail your quilties to you? I feel bad you don't have them yet. Let me know. Email me your addy and I can mail them. Also , are you doing the Christmas ones? hope all is well with you !! Hugs

natalyK said...

Lovely stitching as always.
The beading makes it so delicate. Happy finishing!

geeky Heather said...

Oh, that ornament is very pretty! I'm a sucker for beads.

How fun to have a house finch pair! We used to have wrens that would set up residence in my mom's ferns.

By the way, I noticed on your blogroll that you have itsgeektome.blogspot.com...if you are wanting to link to me, I'm actually lottloft.blogspot.com. I started the blog before I thought of a name. =)