Sunday, May 22, 2011

I can hardly believe it...#100

What a difference a day makes~~~~Cathrin is my #100....so stay tuned for the give way I will be having......I have been having a very lazy day sitting outside on the lanai but it is getting to hot to stay out so in I am with the air con on and still stitching. Just got an email from my brother Alan in RI...very chilly so he is mowing the lawn in a jacket! Aw, gee whiz...and it is 85 here......
Well, back to my stitching...post with an update tomorrow on Dragonfly....
Have a delightful day.

7 comments:

Mouse said...

it has been lovely and warm here but very breezy so I have had to have a thin cardi on outside ... do those threads work ???? love mouse xxxx

Cardygirl said...

Congratulations on 100 followers! Sounds like a pleasant day there.

Patty C. said...

I think it is well understood why you hit 100 - A lovely blogger indeed !!!!
Congratulations ;)

Nancy said...

Congratulations on hitting 100! Glad you are having such a nice relaxing day!

Teresa said...

Congrats on 100. Look forward to your give away.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Wagapapa said...

Congrats on 100 followers!

natalyK said...

Congrats on 100 followers!