Thursday, May 26, 2011

Friends and a tea pot

Did I capture your attention with the intro????
Our Sun Stitcher's group has very talented ladies....
This is Jane, our club president, working on a flower bouquet.....
Ziz and Sunny both stitched a Laurel Burch cat picture and of course they are different!
Roz had just added the finishing stitches to this Latte cups piece. Now that the summer approaches, our group is smaller---the snowbirds have flown to parts here and there.
Before you join me at my other place to see part 3 of Dragonfly, I thought I would show you my other dragonfly tea pot. It is a tea for one set.
Thank you for your comments and emails and for your visits....have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Parsley said...

Love the Latte piece. I have some friends that would adore that on their wall.

Wagapapa said...

I love your dragonfly tea pot!
I'm sure you all have a great time every time you stitch togheter.

Mouse said...

So nice to see faces to names and what they are stitching on :) love the latte piece and lovely tea pot too :) love mouse xxx

Nancy said...

You have a very talented stitching group! That's a very pretty teapot!