Thursday, January 20, 2011

What a day

Let's just say that I was very happy when 5 pm came around....

I bought a book that I have been thinking about for a few weeks...and used a 50% coupon besides....
This even has a CD with it...

Got home from work thinking, well, I ended my work day with book...walked in from the garage and the smell of spaghetti and shrimp and stuffed quahogs. Ah.....what a guy.
But what is this? On the table was an envelope...I had sent for.....
I saw this on With My Needle and Thread site and had to have it! I would like to make it soon...but when, I still have 15 WIP from the Challenge...what to do...what to do.
Speaking of the challenge, there is an update to Always and Forever over my other place.
Well, I need to put my feet up and relax...no stitching tonight. So glad you stopped by. Please check out my update...it is coming along.

4 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

what a good day. Have fun reading your book.

KarenV said...

That's a great design from Country Stitches, definitely one I want to stitch.

Angela P said...

Looks like a great book! Love the new chart :)

Natalia said...

Yep, this is one of my projects to stitch !! Brenda really does a great job on her designs...