Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's that day....

For                                              
Today


Outside my window: It is dark except for the lights in the garden
I am thinking: Which project shall I stitch today
I am thankful for: Being able to do as I please without needing to explain myself
From the kitchen: Waiting for my tea to brew
I am wearing: My pj's of course...
Around the house: shh...they are still asleep
I am reading: Nothing! need to download a book from the library to the e-Reader
I am hearing: The quiet clicking of the computer keys as I type
On my mind: It seems to be blank today!!!!
From my camera's eye:
This is my other mouse who sits at the computer
I am hoping: You have a wonderful day.

Congrats to Fiona who is celebrating her 2nd blogaversary with a giveaway.
 I still cannot post the piece I worked on yesterday because it is for an exchange...but today I should be able to finish the stitch part, then I just have to put it all together to be mailed. This is my first exchange, and I hope to be involved in more. Anyone interested in a Birthday List?

1 comment:

Patty C. said...

Enjoy your stitching today !!