Friday, December 17, 2010

I thought I was organized

I am already re-thinking that I am organized..with the Crazy Challenge...making a change already. Will be posting the change over at my other blog.

Today I received an e-mail form Lisa V telling me who my Winter Exchange partner is...I am half way finished with my project......I  am very happy to be a part of this group. I sent out my Christmas exchange card with Maaike from creJJtion...we decided to do this just the other day. So off to The Netherlands went my card today. If anyone else is interested in a card exchange just email me your address.
Well, it has been a long day at JoAnn's...even though I only work 5 hours. Dinner was delish...did I mention that Dennis does the cooking? Rigatoni (pasta) ,Italian style bread (I cannot really call it real Italian bread, because it is not like I had back in RI) and salad and a glass of wine...ok a large glass of wine. I think cheese cake will do for dessert...have a good night and talk with you soon.....

4 comments:

Cindi Loo Who said...

If I worked at JoAnn's I would NEVER have any $$. I would spend it before I got home!

Dinner sounds great. Let us know when it is ready next time. My HunnyB can't boil water.!

Denise said...

Can you send the hubby my way when he makes that dinner? Sounds yummy. We had ham and bean - the only thing I can think of is that 'musical fruit'.

Jo-Ann's? Oh, you poor thing...are they running you completely ragged? (Is that spelled right?)

Smiles - Denise

Kttycat said...

Ooh i'm coming over for dinner! I'm sure JoAnn's is being just as bad as Michaels this past week. They keep calling me on my days off. Have to go in today! But i'm thankful extra money for new stash!!!

KarenV said...

My DH does the cooking too! :) Your dinner sounds yummy!