Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The day after Monday~~~

For Today

Outside my window
        It is dark and still
I am thinking
    I love this time of day
I am thankful for
        All that I have
From the kitchen
        My tea is brewing
I am wearing
        pj's of course
I am remembering
       What a fun time last night's Christmas Open House was
Around the house
       I can hear silence
On my mind
       I still have to mail out a gift and get a gift
From my camera's eye

My friend Linda and me, (who I call Ziz...so many Linda's in my life!)






I am wishing
        A wonderful rest of the week for all........

Thanks for stopping by and visiting...time for that cup of tea and maybe a piece of cheesecake from last night's party!

1 comment:

Natalia said...

Hi there !! I just found your blog. I hope you enjoy your day... It sounds like you started it well.. :-)