Thursday, December 16, 2010

First things first~~

A very Happy Birthday to my husband Dennis. Today is one of those big numbers...65. I would like to tell you about my guy. He is a loving and caring man. There are no perfect people in the world (I sometimes think I am!) but to me he is everything I could want or need. He has a wonderful sense of humor but at the same time can be a quiet man. To say he spoils me would be the biggest understatement I could make.

Happy Birthday Dennis

Now, on to other news.....
A giveaway over at Cat's...there will be 2 prizes! Of course, if your too busy, then my chances will really increase!

I  spent the last 2 days dealing with computer issues. Finally yesterday Lance from the Geek Squad fixed my problem. My CD drive had a problem....glad that it is fixed and not taking up my stitching time. No stitching yesterday and today is a few hours work...I will be  cutting fabric at JoAnn's for the rest of the week. All of which means less needle in hand time until Sunday.
Thanks for stopping by and chatting....see you back here soon or I will be by your place....have the tea ready.

7 comments:

KarenV said...

Happy Birthday to your DH! Sounds like you have a keeper :)

Kttycat said...

Thanks for posting the giveaway! And a big Happy Birthday to you hubby!

Olenka's Stitches said...

Happy Birthday to your DH and many happy returns!
Thank you for the pretty card, Gracie. :-)

CalamityJr said...

Happy Birthday to Dennis! (and many more!)

valerie said...

Happy Birthday to your DH!

Lois said...

Happy Birthday to your DH! Glad you got your computer sorted out.

Natalia said...

Happy B-Day to your husband !! He sounds like a nice guy.