Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh Monday Monday~~~~can't trust that day.....(Mamas and Papas)

I am feeling a very slow start this week! I need a swift kick to get me going~~~~~~anyway, Cheerios (my favorite breakfast...(I have mine floating in my coffee!) gave this seed packet for Cancer awareness so hubby planted the little pink ribbon and we shall see if they grow.
Before I left JoAnn's Sunday, I purchased this nice kit from DMC. It has a little pink handled scissor, 28 pink plastic bobbins, a combination needle threader and a free pattern all inside a pink plastic pouch. A portion of the purchase($11.99) will be donated to local breast cancer organizations. I will check out the website for additional projects.
I just glanced at the clock and can not believe the time....where has my day gone...I have not picked up my needle or my book...

                                            I did do something....
I went out to buy a Banana Cream Pie.  I have a few friends stopping by tonight. Doesn't it look delicious? Yum!

Well, I think it is time for a cup of tea......thanks for visiting with me...come back soon......

5 comments:

Silverlotus said...

That's a lovely little DMC kit. I've never seen it before.

Andrea said...

Aw, someone else that remembers that song, and sings it on a Monday, lol! I loved them so much!

Cute little kit!
xox

Cindi J said...

Yummy looking pie! What time is desert?
Thanks for visiting my blog. You commented that you didn't know what a Round Robin is...
In Cross Stitching, it is a group of stitchers 4-8 usually that sent fabric around to be stitched on by each of the members of the Robin. You can send patterns or not. Usually each stitched section or pattern is no bigger than 80x80 stitches.

They are lots of fun and a great way to meet other folks with your interest of stitching.

Janaina said...

Oh, boy... I'm at least 2 pounds fatter, just by looking at that pic... =O
Lol.
Have a great week!
Hugs from southern Brazil!

bears-and-scraps said...

Hi Gracie! Thanks for posting a comment on my Blog!
It's wonderful to have found your blog, as I'm always interested in what other crafty people do. And also if it's only that yummy pie! I envy you so much, as you have so many wonderful crafts stores in the US.
Kindest regards from cold Switzerland, Doris