Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's Saturday~~

It is 5:37am and all is so quiet.....I love the early morn. The only sounds are mine and mine alone. The moon is full in all it's glory.  As it is heading to the West, there are whisps of clouds across it casting curious shadows. There is always something magical in a full moon.

I will get to finish my ornament this morning, then on to something else...always on to another project. My eyes take in more than my hands can stitch! But isn't that what draws us to it all? The promise of another pattern...new colors..another finish. Well, back to my stitching table so I can hopefully post my ornament tomorrow.  I am working for a few hours later today. So glad you could stop by...hope to have you visit again soon......have a great day.

2 comments:

Kttycat said...

Hey make sure you send me your snail address you won my Halloween giveaway.

Cat
curiouskttycat@yahoo.com

Chookyblue...... said...

I like getting up early too........time for me......