Saturday, October 23, 2010

I won Cat's Drawing!

I can not believe it! I never never win anything and here I did....the drawing at kttycatcrossstitch.blogspot.com/. Thank you Cat.

Well, I finished the finish for my ornament. This is the first one of this type that I stitched. It was from the JCC 2010 issue. The design is from The Sweetheart Tree..one of my favs. I used 32ct Belfast Lt Mocha linen and beads from my stash. I am happy with it.
I plan to make a few others, but first, I need to stitch one from my new stash .. BBD"s Small Token pincushion. That will be as soon as I return from work...in for a few hours tody...will be busy at JoAnn's....usual Saturday sale. Glad you stopped by to visit...see you later....

3 comments:

KarenV said...

Congratulations! Your ornament is lovely, nice work!

Kttycat said...

Congrats on winning. Will hopefully have your package out on Monday. Your ornament is beautiful! I have been stitching Christmas ornaments for a couple months now. I need to sit down and start doing some of the finishing on them.

Patty C. said...

Beautiful - I am going to have to stitch this one now !!!!