Hello friends....
Try as I may, it seems I am on a monthly posting. Anyway, as long as I show up....and I do keep busy. I made a fabric basket (of sorts) and two moose ( did you know there is no plural for more than one moose). I have been working on the Brick Quilt and almost finished with anther small quilt. I have fish that are certainly not like the fish my dad caught! This is a different post today.... not about my creations.
This was the first Mother's Day that I heard the words "Happy Mother's Day Nana".
These are my grandchildren. Starting at the red hood is Devin/13, then Julian/10 and finally Rosie/6 (Roselyn). The live in Rhode Island. If you are wondering why this was the first time...with no further explanation, my DIL Andrea and I had been out of touch. She is raising 3 happy children.They sent a video and is was a joy to see smiling faces and hear a cheerful message. Thank you Andrea!The bronze dog statue is quite famous in RI. It is in Roger Williams Park and has over the years been located in different places. I have a photo (1946) of my mom and dad sitting on it!
Today I am sewing a Frog Sewing Caddy...there is a story behind it! Always is something, right? I am happy that I could introduce you to the children. thank you for your kind words and thank you for your friendship.

6 comments:
I am so happy that you got to hear those most precious words. It does fill one's heart. They look adorable. Stay well and be safe. Cynthia
What a wonderful sound those words hold and for whatever the reason, the present time is a good time to restore, repair and get reaquainted. They're beautiful children Gracie xo
Nice to see you!
We live in Pennsylvania but have gone to RI on vacation several times. We love it and usually stay in Little Compton/Tiverton. Quite different from Arizona!
Keep posting even if only 1x a month.
So good to see you in the blog saddle again. What beautiful grands you have and so glad about the reunion. Your present activities are
creative so why not blog-worthy? You do such lovely work and your
sharing is always enjoyable.
How sweet! I'm glad you got to reconnect with your grandkids.
such a great embroidery designs online embroidery digitizing amazing blog (*
Post a Comment