Can you believe that Christmas will be in 13 days?! We are probably ready here at H & P Homestead.. (Horton & Piccirilli) who knows though. December here in Arizona is mild and well compared to my hometown in Rhode Island, perfect . Anyway, The Homestead is not well these days. No, Alan and Lisa in Sick Bay #1 both have colds....I am perfectly content to stay in /apartment end of the place. I have just about everything I need here. I did have a couple of days that I started a cold but stuffed those cold capsules down and doing okay now. I have kept busy.
The Hexagon Quilt is almost...almost complete. It measures about 40 x 60. Now the edging needs to be done....Not the best picture I know, but Murphy wanted to jump up on the bed to check it out. Do you see the blank muslin half hexie .... that is how the edges will be finished. I will start cutting the hexies today and see how far I can get. I am pleased with the look.There are so many storms around the USA. The one coming down the West coast is hitting Northern Arizona (not us here in the Valley) and then there are the ones blowing across the Midwest to the East coast....sending stay safe wishes to all.
So happy you had some time to stop by. Thank you for the kind words and the encouragement. I am truly on the mend! Thank you for your friendship.
9 comments:
Glad to hear you are okay and not sick, sorry to hear about Lisa and Allan. Hope they get better soon. I am fine right now. Finally got over that month long flu I had. It took alot out of me. I need to finish some shopping and then relax for Christmas. I am not putting up a tree ore decorations, just don't have the strength to do it. It's just the two of us anyway and I already got my Christmas Birthday presents. Dave got me a new built in oven that I am working on finguring out. Did burn the ribs last night, and he got me a new recliner a few months back. I am good for presents.
Hi again, My doctor just called me so I had to save the comment and did not get it finished. I am glad your back is better now. Love your quilt. Have a great day and I hope your house mates get better soon. Big hugs all around. Lynda Ruth
The Hexagon Quilt is beautiful. I can't believe you're almost finished with it. Seems like yesterday you started it. Kudos to you! Sorry to hear that Lisa and Alan are under the weather. Hope it doesn't come to visit you. I am back to work after 5 days. I was home with that cruddy cold. Much better, but not 100%. Take care.
Your Quit looks lovely.
Hope Lisa and Alan are feeling better soon.
Have a lovely run up to Christmas.
I hope Alan & Lisa get well soon.
Your Hexie quilt is so very pretty.
Stay well!
Marilyn
I am sorry Lisa and Alan are ill. I hope they recover quickly and you do NOT get it! Your quilt is looking grand!
The quilt is looking lovely. Hope everyone is fit and healthy by Christmas time!
Hi Gracie: So sorry to hear that Alan and Lisa are ill, I hope they recover soon.
The quilt is amazing.
Catherine
Hope your companions felt better by Christmas! The quilt is looking very nice.
Post a Comment