Thursday, December 8, 2022

Grinch has a sewing friend

 Took a short break from the hexies to create a sewing buddy

For Christmas, The Grinch is sitting on my sewing table corner...Hilda is now joining him. She will remain after the holiday when Grinch returns to his home in the garage. The Little Mouse is from Shabby Art Boutique, Kerryanne English, designer. Kerryanne,s blog Shabby Art Boutique offers beautiful projects. Be sure to stop by and check it out.

Woke this morning...3:30 and since sleep did not seem to return, I made a cup of tea. I woke with a dry scratchy throat and a light headache. Drinking ice water has helped a little. Today will be a sew the quilt day. Chores on hold today. 

Are you ready for Christmas? I got a late shopping start but finally caught up. Just a few little bits to get. Packages mailed. The back surgery...doing great....held back going out to shop for the most part. Good old on line shopping! 

Glad to chat with you today. Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. Thank you for your friendship.
 🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

They both are so cute!
Is Grinch from the same site?
I need to make him for a Grinch fan. :)
Hope you are feeling better.
Marilyn

diamondc said...

Merry Christmas Gracie: The Grinch is so much fun and the mouse is adorable.
I am looking forward to seeing the progress on your quilt.
We are half decorated and do not buy presents any longer we have so much already, we only buy one five-dollar gift for the dice game on Christmas Eve.


Catherine

Vickie said...

The mouse is darling Gracie!
I hope you feel better soon. :)

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Glad to hear you are doing good. Love the mouse. I love your Christmas tree. big hugs to you 3 Lynda Ruth

butterfly said...

Well done , love the mouse looks like you are enjoying your crafts again.
Enjoy your week hugs June .

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your Grinch and mouse are wonderful, they make a great couple!
I was awake that early too, thanks to my son but luckily he went back to sleep!

Pittoresque said...

Hi Hilda! What a cutie. I'm still a little behind on my Christmas shopping, but almost caught up with everything else, so that's something!