It is dark and quiet as I sip my coffee ...it is 5:30am.
Thank you for all the good wishes for my surgery yesterday.
The surgery went well. The doctor said it was more than he anticipated but all is good. Very sore...I have limited use but can move most fingers. Thumb and index are still numb. Alan took great care of me yesterday. As soon as we got home he made me coffee and toast. It was so hard to fast and with surgery around 2pm, it seemed forever. Lisa will be on duty today and tomorrow.Murphy had a wonderful greeting for me when I arrived home. He is still asleep..at my feet. Time to sip my coffee. I will update as possible. Thank you for your good thoughts.
10 comments:
I bet your happy it's over .
Hope your hand recovers soon , hugs June.
I am glad the surgery went well dear friend. Take good care of yourself now. Big hugs!
Hope it dosen't hurt too much. Take care and rest up. big hugs.
I'm glad it's over... praying for swift/complete recovery!
Gracie: I hope you heal super fast, we miss seeing your projects posted.
Catherine
Such good news that things went smoothly, that you had loving attention and are on the road to recovery. Pamper yourself while you can and take
life in stride. Rest at leisure. Blessings.
Glad everything went well.
Hope your pain subsides & that you recover quickly.
Marilyn
Glad the surgery went well. Sending healing prayers for you. Enjoy the pampering.
So pleased the surgery went well and you are being so well looked after too. Hope it all heals quickly.
I'm glad the surgery went well and wishing you a speedy recovery!
Post a Comment