The shopping complete, most gifts given (more on that later) and I was spoiled! This was the first Christmas since Denny passed that there was a celebration. The house was/is decorated in every room and outside too. Alan and Lisa wrapped many gifts for me.
The lovely statue is from Carol, Lisa's mom but all the other stuff...my Santas. A battery operated flour sifter, an automatic soap dispenser for the kitchen and....Beautiful earrings....
A fantastic light weight and compact steam iron. Lisa and I saw this on a quilt show and I said that I liked it, now I have it.Look at these socks! Must remember to keep these far far away from Murphy. Did I tell you he likes to eat socks....another time. There is also a pretty long sleeve blouse there.
a low temp cordless glue gun...charges in a minute!
A fantastic light weight and compact steam iron. Lisa and I saw this on a quilt show and I said that I liked it, now I have it.Look at these socks! Must remember to keep these far far away from Murphy. Did I tell you he likes to eat socks....another time. There is also a pretty long sleeve blouse there.
The most special of my gifts....
This ornament is from the Ne Qwa Art collection...visit the link and you will see how they are hand painted...on the inside! All in all we had a wonderful Christmas. Did you happen to see the Cold Moon the other night....
I can not resist going outside to view any full moon. This was so bright. It is called the Cold Moon because it appears at winter-time. Did you know this was the 13th full moon of 2020 and of course the last one. I know I have not been posting much. I have not felt myself on and off but especially this week. I will be visiting a new MD on Monday. This year has been such a trying time in many ways for many of us. Covid-19 is taking a toll on us. Loosing EvaP (mom) to it was a surprise to us as she was in a wonderful facility and was diagnosed only one week. Please remain diligent...keep distance when out and wear a mask. I do believe it does help.
We mailed gifts on December 3rd with expected delivery by December 7th....there are still 5 gifts out in la la land...no idea when they will arrive to their destination!
I wish for all of you a healthy and happy 2021 new year.
Thank you for all your kind words and for the caring friendship. So many times your comments and emails have meant so much.

6 comments:
Wow father Christmas was very good to you this year .
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas even thou we do think of our loved ones that have past at this time more often , which makes us a little sad , but they will be looking down on us sending their blessings .
Love those socks .
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family.
Gracie, I'm so sorry to hear of EvaP's passing! May the memories sustain you and Alan through this time. I am hoping 2021 is 100% better than this year. It's been hard to stay healthy but I've avoided getting Covid. Wonderful gifts you've received. I'm glad you all had a wonderful celebratory Christmas.
Happy New Year to you all!
You had a merry Christmas, indeed! Happy New Year, Gracie.
Happy New Year Gracie: So many lovely gifts, al are very useful, I do like the iron.
The socks are a hoot so cute.
The ornament is positively beautiful, thank-you for the information where to find them.
I do hope you find the right doctor and are feeling better soon.
Hugs
Catherine
Santa's Elves did spoil you this year! I hope you can keep those socks away from the dog too!
The moon is stunning, beautiful photo.
Hope the new doc is helpful.
Sounds like this crappy year at least brought you a great Christmas. Hope all is well and that you started the new year happy and healthy :)
Post a Comment