What a lovely morning... sliders open and comfortable air moving in. Speaking about moving in~~~~~
Alan and Lisa travelled 500 miles yesterday. From Rhode Island into Connecticut, New York and lunch in New Jersey. Final stop for the night was in Somerset PA. This morning began with a text from Lisa at 5am AZ time and 8am PA time. Not sure where or when the first stop is but Lisa did mention "100 miles to Ohio".
I went to bed with coughing and a headache and woke with same headache. My plans for the day are minimal this and that and rest.
I have some cross stitch stash needing a home spread on the dining table waiting to be sorted for picture taking. I just watered a plant in the kitchen and missed the pot... floor successfully mopped up. There is swishing in the laundry area and next up is to make the bed... that will be it. Coffee and Shredded Wheat finished so on to a glass of juice before switching to iced water. So, please keep good thoughts as Alan and Lisa drive along the highways to reach Arizona.
Alan and Lisa travelled 500 miles yesterday. From Rhode Island into Connecticut, New York and lunch in New Jersey. Final stop for the night was in Somerset PA. This morning began with a text from Lisa at 5am AZ time and 8am PA time. Not sure where or when the first stop is but Lisa did mention "100 miles to Ohio".
I went to bed with coughing and a headache and woke with same headache. My plans for the day are minimal this and that and rest.
I have some cross stitch stash needing a home spread on the dining table waiting to be sorted for picture taking. I just watered a plant in the kitchen and missed the pot... floor successfully mopped up. There is swishing in the laundry area and next up is to make the bed... that will be it. Coffee and Shredded Wheat finished so on to a glass of juice before switching to iced water. So, please keep good thoughts as Alan and Lisa drive along the highways to reach Arizona.
5 comments:
I bet you can't wait , I am sure they will have a good trip.
Relax Gracie they will have a good trip, just enjoy the fact that they are coming and your headache should go away. I know when I worry too I get headaches. I love the cross stitch you have on your table. big hugs enjoy your day.
Rest up so you can enjoy your time together. Hope you feel better.
I am sorry you are not feeling well my dear. Are you feeling any better now later in the day? I look forward to hearing from you Gracie. I know you look forward to the updates from Lisa and Alan.
I'm pleased to here they've been making good progress! Hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment