Oh my... I thought my hand was sore … then the surgeon gave me an injection.
Although he froze the area the medication going in stung... really stung. Most likely the bruise will be larger and be very sore. It will take a couple of days before I can really use the hand. In the meantime, I cannot bend the middle finger, so.... I will be careful not to offend anyone.
Also... of course you did not think this was it!
The area that is red and swollen and very sore is from the arthritis in the thumb and wrist. I had an injection when I had the surgery in February so I can not have another … yet. When I return in 4 weeks he will assess the situation. Heat is what he told me to do. I have been soaking the hand in hot water and he thought that would be fine as well as massaging and exercising.
The top of my had is not too pretty either and of course a little sore. I am just falling apart. I did explain how I need this hand to bead with...He has a very nice smile!
I did start a pod for a gift...
This is the only picture until after Christmas🎄. Hopefully I will get back to it real soon.
Monday night the Monsson decided to visit. There was the wind of course and then light rain and yes, some lightning. Happily it did not last very long. When I woke yesterday there was no evidence of the storm... well, the debris around the garden was and still is there. I am trying to ignore it and so far so good. This early morning is with the sounds of singing chimes...windy out there I the dark.
Well this typing is taking forever using one hand! Thank goodness for spell check...except when it decides to type a unknown word!
I will return soon. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
Although he froze the area the medication going in stung... really stung. Most likely the bruise will be larger and be very sore. It will take a couple of days before I can really use the hand. In the meantime, I cannot bend the middle finger, so.... I will be careful not to offend anyone.
Also... of course you did not think this was it!
The area that is red and swollen and very sore is from the arthritis in the thumb and wrist. I had an injection when I had the surgery in February so I can not have another … yet. When I return in 4 weeks he will assess the situation. Heat is what he told me to do. I have been soaking the hand in hot water and he thought that would be fine as well as massaging and exercising.
The top of my had is not too pretty either and of course a little sore. I am just falling apart. I did explain how I need this hand to bead with...He has a very nice smile!
I did start a pod for a gift...
This is the only picture until after Christmas🎄. Hopefully I will get back to it real soon.
Monday night the Monsson decided to visit. There was the wind of course and then light rain and yes, some lightning. Happily it did not last very long. When I woke yesterday there was no evidence of the storm... well, the debris around the garden was and still is there. I am trying to ignore it and so far so good. This early morning is with the sounds of singing chimes...windy out there I the dark.
Well this typing is taking forever using one hand! Thank goodness for spell check...except when it decides to type a unknown word!
I will return soon. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.

8 comments:
Ouch Gracie...well looks like it will be just a little while before you get back to your craft... perhaps a good book and some tea as you soak will put a smile on your face. Feel better cousin 🌺🌸🌼💞
Yes, hot tea and warm water to soak your hand in. Reading sounds like a good idea. Get comfortable you may be resting that hand for awhile. Your beading can wait until you feel better. The garden mess can wait for another day too. Sending you big hugs and kisses to make you feel better. love
Oh that injection sounded bad! So sorry Gracie! I do hope your hand improves daily. I am praying for you dear.
A shot in the hand is one of the most painful places to get one...all those nerve ending! I feel for you. I hope you feel much better soon.
Gracie, hope your hand is feeling better soon. That shot sounded painful.
Oh my, it is so awkward switching from using one hand to the other OR having to rest one hand completely. Sounds like a good time to catch up on your reading or movie watching. I hope it heals quickly! Did you hear the thunder this morning? I sleep with a fan, so can't hear the rain, but the sound of the thunder was relaxing (since it was far away and not booming!)
Now that does look sore and swollen.
(Gentle hug) xx
That doesn't sound fun at all :/ I hope your hand will be feeling better soon!
Post a Comment