What a crazy weather day yesterday. There were clouds...many clouds in the sky...then it got a bit darker and some drops fell and then the sun was out then a clap of thunder... back to the clouds. All the while the breeze of the early morning turned into winds and remained. I actually had to close the sliders or put a sweater on!
The bead order from Fire Mountain beads arrived... love how they put a special note in the order. It may be hard to see, but next to the beads at the top there is a small plastic bag with clear petal beads. They were kindly sent to me from Elizabeth Fox who I have met from one of the bead groups. I had asked where to get these little wings for the beaded bumble bee (that is what the beads at the top are for) and next thing I knew we were chatting on messenger and she offered to send me some. A new friend in the beading world. These beads should keep me busy along with the beads sent to me from Catherine.
It was just too windy to clean the garden of debris...now it is triple what there was... so I beaded
another Butterfly Pod ornament. These are so much fun to bead. Next will be the bumble bee...it is small but oh so cute.
All this wind has tossed lots of pollen in the air. Of course I should have kept the sliders closed... now I have a bit of a sinus issue. My own fault but it is so nice to have cool air flying through the house.
Guess what? Today is Tuesday.... you do remember right? This is the Tuesday that The Brother Alan and Lisa arrive. Hope they have a good flight...they will cross through the mid states and there have been lots of storms in those states. The weather this week is going to be very nice...in the high 70s to low 90s which is perfect. It would be nice if the winds stop.
No matter what the weather, we always enjoy ourselves.
So, we will keep you informed of our doings this week. Glad to have you visit today. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
Special thanks for the kind words regarding my post note yesterday. I probably should have been more clear. The date was when we learned of Denny's diagnosis for the few that did not know... Denny passed just 33 days later on June 21 2017.
11 comments:
This butterfly is so pretty Gracie. Have a fantastic day with Alan and Lisa!!
The butterfly is beautiful! Boy you are quick making the ornaments!
Enjoy your week!
Have a great visit and I love all your beads and the butterfly. big hugs to all
Gracie: It makes me shiver when I see new beads and all the possibilities you can use them for, I cannot wait to see the wings attached to a bee, I hope you share.
I hope you Alan and Lisa have a beautiful visit.
Catherine
Another beautiful ornament!
Enjoy your visit with Alan and Lisa...
I hope you visitors have had a safe and pleasant journey ....now for the fun to begin. x
Hooray for the Brother Alan and the Lovely Lisa. I hope you enjoy your time with them.
I really like the beaded designs you have been sharing with us recently.
So glad your company has arrived! Yes, it's been weird weather hasn't it, Gracie! Hope you all have fun and Brother Alan and Lisa get some horseback riding in:)
Hope you have a good visit with your brother and enjoy your new beads. I hoped over from a mutual friends blog. Thought I'd say hi, always fun to meet new bloggers.
Sandy's Space
That's a pretty new pod! I hope you have a grand time with Alan and Lisa.
Post a Comment