Some days you need to bring the sunshine indoors.... and when I bought these daffodils they are just perfect on this cloudy morning. Then along came Robyn and more sunshine! These lemons are huge....
There are 10 of them and each weighs a pound...I did weigh them! I will be slicing them and then freezing them for use in my iced water drinks. I will also cut a few into wedges for cooking and for jesting.
Thank you Manda for sharing with your mom who shared with me.
These Daffies are so full....but I must admit that as much as I love them I hate their fragrance. So in the kitchen they will stay. So many flowers blooming around me outside...
Bottle Brush tree in front of my house
Bougainvillea at the courtyard entrance
Slow moving this morning. These morning headaches are becoming almost daily. I keep telling myself that it is the weather.... I do not need an additional issue to deal with right now.
Rabbit Rabbit....today is April 1st.... and it is my cousin Freddie's birthday. March certainly got lost. Days are flying and I feel rushed. Not that I want time to stand still but I would like time to be at a slower pace for now. For today it will be kept slow... new month, new plans to make. Glad we had time to chat. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
8 comments:
Oh my,your flowers are gorgeous!! Having a headache is a miserable way to start the day, I hope they clear up soon, maybe pollen in the air?
you have lovely flowers. I have daffies flowering in my greenhouse. check my blog. hope the headache goes away soon. love and hugs
So sorry you have a headache hopping it's gone now , so you can enjoy your day and all your pretty plants .
Lovely flowers all around you, the lemons look luscious.
Wow! Never seen lemons like those Gracie. Your friends are such blessings to you. What lovely daffodils. I have been suffering daily migraines too. :( Hormones are to blame for me. I am in menopause now. puh!
Yard looks amazing, can not wit ti get there in May
Your flowers are blooming beautifully!
For time to move a little slower...I think we can all agree on that wish!
Post a Comment