Oh the weather outside is frightful is getting hot already. They say up to the low 90s this weekend. I really think I am having weather related headaches and sinus issues..... or whatever. I give up. Yesterday morning the fragrance from the Daffodils was really bothering me so they are now out on the table in the Lanai. They are visible each time I walk into the kitchen. The back is just okay. I have been doing nothing and there is the possibility that I will call the doctor Monday.
My April Origami Star is finished. I like the colors and how it feels like Spring. These are easy and enjoyable to make. I like that I have all the months prepared so that I can just sit and make in just a few minutes.
I decided to replace the garden tool storage rack in the garage. I want to have a storage on the garage wall. So of course first I need to find the studs. Were you thinking another kind of stud from the title????? ... anyway, I found the stud finder (of course Denny had one...only one in the cupboard) and read the directions. Read them and read them again. I was doing what it said but could not successfully locate studs then all of a sudden there was one almost on another. Something obviously was really wrong. I texted both Bobby and Don for advice. Bobby got back to me with directions but I still could not find my studs. Don call and said he would stop by and he did and showed me how to use the tool but even he had to admit they were not lining up right. Glad it was not my inability to follow directions. After we chatted and he gave me advice on how to mount the rack he kindly added the last 2 bags of soil into the pond. Ta Da…. just going to let it settle then plant. I have also decided to remove 2 Yucca plants that cause me serious cuts from the sharp leaves. Things are progressing nicely.
Wednesday lunch with Vicki was delightful. We chatted and munched on Fettuccini and salad at Olive Garden. I forgot to link up her 2 blogs....one here and the other is here. Be sure to check them out.
Okay, time to move on..... glad you stopped by. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
My April Origami Star is finished. I like the colors and how it feels like Spring. These are easy and enjoyable to make. I like that I have all the months prepared so that I can just sit and make in just a few minutes.
I decided to replace the garden tool storage rack in the garage. I want to have a storage on the garage wall. So of course first I need to find the studs. Were you thinking another kind of stud from the title????? ... anyway, I found the stud finder (of course Denny had one...only one in the cupboard) and read the directions. Read them and read them again. I was doing what it said but could not successfully locate studs then all of a sudden there was one almost on another. Something obviously was really wrong. I texted both Bobby and Don for advice. Bobby got back to me with directions but I still could not find my studs. Don call and said he would stop by and he did and showed me how to use the tool but even he had to admit they were not lining up right. Glad it was not my inability to follow directions. After we chatted and he gave me advice on how to mount the rack he kindly added the last 2 bags of soil into the pond. Ta Da…. just going to let it settle then plant. I have also decided to remove 2 Yucca plants that cause me serious cuts from the sharp leaves. Things are progressing nicely.
Wednesday lunch with Vicki was delightful. We chatted and munched on Fettuccini and salad at Olive Garden. I forgot to link up her 2 blogs....one here and the other is here. Be sure to check them out.
Okay, time to move on..... glad you stopped by. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
5 comments:
What a lovely star Gracie!
Have a relaxing weekend
I like the April star. Sounds like the garden is coming along well. So nice that you and Vicki got together for lunch.
The Origami Star is gorgeous... just like the rest of them!
A very pretty spring star.
I think me knowledge of meaning for the word 'stud' is too limited. I keep coming back to earrings, but that can't be right!
Post a Comment