Thursday, March 21, 2019

~~~and so it is Springtime

At 1Am this morning the rain fell loudly for a short time. Sun out and no signs of more rain.
Earlier the Super Moon was big and bright then the clouds took it away. Now the sun is taking away the puddles. Good thing as the cushions on the chairs and glider got wet... I forgot to bring them into the lanai! It should not take too long once the day warms up.
I sat outside yesterday morning and worked on the kitchen girl
I changed the collar to the lighter pink and she now has her bag which will hold her flowers. Of course now my had is bothering me... well, truth be told I had also walked the Bissell around and did the House Faeries work. One of these days they will magically appear and take over.
The tulips have opened and look lovely. The contrast is striking! I moved them to a cooler area hoping they will last a bit longer. I should try planting some in the garden. No complaints though as the garden is so pretty with what is now blooming.
The swishing in the laundry area is finished so now it is time to fluff things. I definitely need another cup of coffee and some ice for my hand. Wonderful to visit with you today. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
**1+9**deh

5 comments:

butterfly said...

love the tulip ,Spring is here now .
Have a lovely day.

Vickie said...

Your kitchen girl looks so great Gracie. I hope your hand feels better tomorrow morning.

Julie said...

The moon seemed to be even brighter than ever this time, it as so big too.

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Take it easy on your hand (I nag on and on). I love that you are getting some crafting in and your tulip is so lovely.

Pittoresque said...

I hope you're still getting some spring weather! We had snow last weekend, which was not a lot of fun.