A quiet day yesterday nursing a sore hand. Sometimes I think it is what it is and going to be. So many of us make do when we need to. Yesterday I decided to change the window coverings in 2 rooms. Finally took down my ballerinas and now need to put them up in my bedroom. I walked the Bissell and swished and fluffed so today really is my day off. I did read for a bit yesterday and
finally made the March Origami Star. Love the two fabrics together. Dianna and I picked them out so it will have that thought every time I look at it.
All is well in the garden. The Dove couple are taking care of the nest as you can see from the Mister's tail poking out and just a peek at his eye watching me. He stays during the day and she at night. They do return to check on one another. No sign yet of little ones.
This old clock serves them well. Good coverage from any Hawks and out of the sun and wind. Guess the thoughts of removing it are not to be. I will be rearranging some of the other garden decorations. Still need to get to Lowes.... need motivation!
I do have some errands to do but just not interested I going. We just had the community paving done and I chose to leave my car in my garage and therefore not able to drive any place while it was being done. The project is complete and I still do not feel like driving here or there. Nice to feel lazy and not have to do. Maybe I am lazy now because I know next week I have a few things to do that can not be put off. Temps will be low 70s today which is nice enough to enjoy being in the garden or on the front porch. Okay, coffee and Shredded Wheat finished. Time to make the bed get the trash out and....
Thank you for the visit and for your kind words. Thank you for your friendship.
finally made the March Origami Star. Love the two fabrics together. Dianna and I picked them out so it will have that thought every time I look at it.
All is well in the garden. The Dove couple are taking care of the nest as you can see from the Mister's tail poking out and just a peek at his eye watching me. He stays during the day and she at night. They do return to check on one another. No sign yet of little ones.
This old clock serves them well. Good coverage from any Hawks and out of the sun and wind. Guess the thoughts of removing it are not to be. I will be rearranging some of the other garden decorations. Still need to get to Lowes.... need motivation!
I do have some errands to do but just not interested I going. We just had the community paving done and I chose to leave my car in my garage and therefore not able to drive any place while it was being done. The project is complete and I still do not feel like driving here or there. Nice to feel lazy and not have to do. Maybe I am lazy now because I know next week I have a few things to do that can not be put off. Temps will be low 70s today which is nice enough to enjoy being in the garden or on the front porch. Okay, coffee and Shredded Wheat finished. Time to make the bed get the trash out and....
Thank you for the visit and for your kind words. Thank you for your friendship.
7 comments:
Hi Gracie,
thanks for dropping by my blog. yes, we are getting rain today and tomorrow and half the snow is gone already. Don't need any more snow. I just love my greenhouse. It is nice to see some green again.
do you sew the stars together or just fold them. hope the dove's have a safe place and many babies to love. Nice moon the other day.
Don't over due your hand now. Denny would be so pleased add how great you are doing. I know he is watching you from heaven and smiling down on you.
Big big hugs love Lynda Ruth
Your March star is beautiful Gracie.
The star is cute. I hope your hand feels better. Happy spring🌻
Love the pretty star .
Oh the pretty doves are back how lovely.
Very pretty star this month
Nice to see the doves settling on the old clock
Enjoy the slowness now, it never fails that suddenly everything is very busy and it takes you a moment to remember those days when you could choose to not do anything haha!
Love the colours on your new star. They really do look like spring!
Post a Comment