Amazing how spoiled we can get. The weather has been really nice but I am chilly and it is in the 60s! I know, The Brother Alan is freezing his....well anyway he is cold back East. It won't be long before he will be here to enjoy some nice weather. Can you believe that it is almost February? Where are these days going? I know I am not alone looking for these lost days. I guess it could be thought that nicer weather will be arriving.
A few months ago Oliver the bunny moved out of my garden and out to a large bush on the sidewalk. I can see him from my bedroom window when he is out catching sun. The entrance to his new home is just to the left of him... a small opening to the interior of the bush. If you look closely you can see the dark hole. It is coyote mating season now through March so I do hope he remains vigilant and safe. I check the area daily for evidence of any coyote activity.... so far it is all good.
Since re-doing the kitchen window, my beautiful hummingbird does not hang in the window...at least not at the moment. So I found him a spot on the mantle..... looks pretty with the reflection. Today is make more nectar for the hummers living outside. I still want to hang a feeder outside my bedroom window.
Yesterday while wandering around the garage I found this! I bought 2 of them months ago and forgot this one was still in the box. The box says a computer table but that is not how I use the one I put together.... I use it as a table in my bedroom when I am beading.... perfect height and size for my chair. Now to get this one out of the box.
Already went for a short walk.... chilly air but it felt good. There is swishing in the laundry area and the Bissell is waiting for me. So off I go because once again the House Faeries are lost in space.
Glad to chat with you this morning....thank you for the kind words and for your friendship.
A few months ago Oliver the bunny moved out of my garden and out to a large bush on the sidewalk. I can see him from my bedroom window when he is out catching sun. The entrance to his new home is just to the left of him... a small opening to the interior of the bush. If you look closely you can see the dark hole. It is coyote mating season now through March so I do hope he remains vigilant and safe. I check the area daily for evidence of any coyote activity.... so far it is all good.
Since re-doing the kitchen window, my beautiful hummingbird does not hang in the window...at least not at the moment. So I found him a spot on the mantle..... looks pretty with the reflection. Today is make more nectar for the hummers living outside. I still want to hang a feeder outside my bedroom window.
Yesterday while wandering around the garage I found this! I bought 2 of them months ago and forgot this one was still in the box. The box says a computer table but that is not how I use the one I put together.... I use it as a table in my bedroom when I am beading.... perfect height and size for my chair. Now to get this one out of the box.
Already went for a short walk.... chilly air but it felt good. There is swishing in the laundry area and the Bissell is waiting for me. So off I go because once again the House Faeries are lost in space.
Glad to chat with you this morning....thank you for the kind words and for your friendship.
8 comments:
Hi Gracie oh how cute is Oliver the bunny and yes i hope the coyote's dont eat him.
We are in the middle of a very hot summer here and its hard to imagine other places in the world are in their Winter.
I love your pretty humming bird in his new place on the mantel,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx
Sounds like a very nice day Gracie. Oliver is really cute. I can see why you are worried about him. Your hummingbird looks lovely on the glass...I like seeing the reflection. That light looks great and helpful too. Have a wonderful week and enjoy your great weather. I bet brother Alan is freezing tonight. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
Love that beautiful hummingbird!! Well, it's 13 here, I would love to be chilling in the 60's!!!
Let's hope Oliver stays safe! I am just like Alan, freezing!!!!!!!
I am so thankful to live here and not in the freezing cold part of the country. I'm like you, once it dips into the 60s I grab a sweater. When the 50s hit I'm forced to put on socks - oh the horror! hahahaha
Glad that's you're keeping an eye on the bunny! Hope he stays hidden from the coyotes.
The hummingbird looks beautiful on that mirror, it really catches the light there.
Freezing cold here in the UK.
Gracie: I long for the weather to be in the 60s, it was minus 31 yeaterday when we went to mass, brrrr.
I am so happy your brother and sister in-law are able to visit you.
Your humming bird is beautiful, the mirror is a perfect touch for displaying it.
Catherine
I hope Oliver is safe in his bush!
Post a Comment