Hope everyone enjoyed the Christmas Day festivities. I am thankful to dear friends Dianna and Bobby for including me with their family for the day. They made my difficult day easier.
This gift from them was inspired by my post about The Carol of the Bells. I jingled all the way home form their house! It is out on the lanai and waiting for a good wind to come along.
It is nice when people know what you like when they get you a gift....
This was from Glenda.... I am sure you notice the turquoise hanger...it is from one of my favorite artists. And a lovely plaque that is already on the fridge for me to see and read each day.
Sis Lynowl was paying attention many months ago... while during one of our phone conversations I mentioned that I would like to get a Quesadilla maker. It was delivered in that beautiful green sheer bag! Can not wait to get the supplies to make lunch! I once worked with someone who used to make us lunch with the same one and the possibilities are endless.
It was a very nice Christmas under my tree...🎅
I was treated to a four bloom for Christmas...
Yes indeed...4..... f o u r blooms bringing the total to 7 flowers on this amazing plant. There is another lower shoot but I do not think it will amount to much but who knows.
We are on the count down to the end of another year and one more day to note, New Years Day. This means almost time for me to get ready to pack up all the decorations and store them away. Do you make New Year resolutions? I never make resolutions. This year I plan to make a list.... a list of what I hope to do during the coming year. I will have a craft box with patterns and some supplies so that I can just open it and choose a project. The Brother Alan gets a To Do List each time he comes out but this is not for him...he will be happy to know. His fun stuff is the garden, the house and other things. Time to get a move on around here. Coffee is almost finished and the Housework Fairies have not arrived. They seem to be on an extended vacation. Happy to have you visit with me today. thank you for the kind words and for your friendship.
This gift from them was inspired by my post about The Carol of the Bells. I jingled all the way home form their house! It is out on the lanai and waiting for a good wind to come along.
It is nice when people know what you like when they get you a gift....
This was from Glenda.... I am sure you notice the turquoise hanger...it is from one of my favorite artists. And a lovely plaque that is already on the fridge for me to see and read each day.
Sis Lynowl was paying attention many months ago... while during one of our phone conversations I mentioned that I would like to get a Quesadilla maker. It was delivered in that beautiful green sheer bag! Can not wait to get the supplies to make lunch! I once worked with someone who used to make us lunch with the same one and the possibilities are endless.
It was a very nice Christmas under my tree...🎅
I was treated to a four bloom for Christmas...
Yes indeed...4..... f o u r blooms bringing the total to 7 flowers on this amazing plant. There is another lower shoot but I do not think it will amount to much but who knows.
We are on the count down to the end of another year and one more day to note, New Years Day. This means almost time for me to get ready to pack up all the decorations and store them away. Do you make New Year resolutions? I never make resolutions. This year I plan to make a list.... a list of what I hope to do during the coming year. I will have a craft box with patterns and some supplies so that I can just open it and choose a project. The Brother Alan gets a To Do List each time he comes out but this is not for him...he will be happy to know. His fun stuff is the garden, the house and other things. Time to get a move on around here. Coffee is almost finished and the Housework Fairies have not arrived. They seem to be on an extended vacation. Happy to have you visit with me today. thank you for the kind words and for your friendship.
8 comments:
So glad you had a great Christmas with friends. Love the bells and your flowers are pretty. big hugs love Lynda Ruth
Thank you for your lovely blog. You are so amazing. I don't usually do resolutions but this year I may just make a list of things I want to accomplish. Your a lovely person and I love reading your blog. Have a blessed New Year and may the Lord shine down on you this coming year.
Carla
I am glad that you had a nice Christmas with friends. Love the bells you were given.
I don't usually make resolutions but I do make stitching plans and I'm working on my "19 in '19" this week! All will be revealed very soon.
I have never heard of a quesadilla maker Grace. I'm glad you had friends to help you through the day yesterday.
Gracie: You have received some lovely gifts, they ate beautiful, I love hearing the sound of bells and chimes.
Oh my gosh I am praying that you get another bloom.
I do not make resolutions myself but this coming year I am going to.
I hope your week is going well.
Your friends sound like the sweetest people.
Merry Christmas
Catherine
Oh such nice, perfect gifts for you Gracie!!
No resolutions here, I would never be able to keep them.
Wonderful that your friends invited you to spend the day with them and gifted you such lovely Christmas parcels.
You got some great presents! I don't make hard New Year's resolutions, but the New Year always motivates me to try a little harder on things I want to do anyways!
Post a Comment