Did you see the bright full moon last night? As I walked into the kitchen at 12:30 am it looked like the back light was on! Then I saw the bunny running for cover as I stood in the window.
Then this morning the sun rise out the same window with no bunny in sight. Chilly start again to the day with temps reaching maybe 72 later...no complaints from me. I baked almond biscotti and almond shortbread cookies yesterday afternoon. How I got so ambitious is beyond me. I may make Pizzelles later...not sure what is going on today. Maybe another Snow Globe Snowman. Need to take it easy today...a slight fall yesterday has my back sore. Not to worry, I did not get hurt just missed the desk chair which began to roll away without me.
Surprise! The Amaryllis will give me 7...seven blooms! I have never had such a fantastic Amaryllis. My RI sidekick LuLu sent me an email telling how to store this plant and hopefully in October it will be back to bloom again. I definitely will try it.
I have a new project/experiment in the kitchen …
My green onions are growing....the one with the bright green sprout is several days old and the others are only a few days... soon they will be potted. My herb seeds are waiting to be planted also.
The Housekeeping Fairy has not arrived so I guess I will need to do a few chores. I enjoyed chatting with you today. Thank you for the kind words and most of all your friendship. 🎄🎅
Then this morning the sun rise out the same window with no bunny in sight. Chilly start again to the day with temps reaching maybe 72 later...no complaints from me. I baked almond biscotti and almond shortbread cookies yesterday afternoon. How I got so ambitious is beyond me. I may make Pizzelles later...not sure what is going on today. Maybe another Snow Globe Snowman. Need to take it easy today...a slight fall yesterday has my back sore. Not to worry, I did not get hurt just missed the desk chair which began to roll away without me.
Surprise! The Amaryllis will give me 7...seven blooms! I have never had such a fantastic Amaryllis. My RI sidekick LuLu sent me an email telling how to store this plant and hopefully in October it will be back to bloom again. I definitely will try it.
I have a new project/experiment in the kitchen …
My green onions are growing....the one with the bright green sprout is several days old and the others are only a few days... soon they will be potted. My herb seeds are waiting to be planted also.
The Housekeeping Fairy has not arrived so I guess I will need to do a few chores. I enjoyed chatting with you today. Thank you for the kind words and most of all your friendship. 🎄🎅
8 comments:
The amaryllis is lovely Grace, yesterday my hairdresser had a gorgeous glass vase with multiple heads of white amaryllis displayed as flowers in a vase. I've not seen them used this way before but it was beautiful.
I got an amaryllis the other day and it was already started in the box. It was bent over but is now standing tall and is 6 inches high. Love yours. Mine is suppose to be red and white. Will see. Got your card thanks. love Lynda Ruth
I love Amaryllis , yours is so beautiful.
I need to buy one , I don't have one any more .
Merry Christmas Gracie: Wow that plant is amazing, you are lucky to have so many blooms, hopefully one or two more can be had.
I fell the other day flat on my back, the steps on the side of the garage looked dry nope black ice, I am still sore.
I think you are lucky having 72 degrees lucky Lady.
I look forward to seeing your Amaryllis next year.
Catherine
7 blooms ... that is a lot, its very beautiful.
Hope you are not so sore today
Love and blessings x
I hope your rest well tonight my friend and your back is fully recovered tomorrow. SEVEN BLOOMS! WOW!
Sounds like it was a fine day yesterday, Gracie. I call sitting down on a chair that rolls off as getting bucked off! After all, we do live in the Wild West! Your amaryllis is just gorgeous. I hope to find some in the after-Christmas sales. Wishing you a Merry Christmas that is full of happy memories, Christmas carols, pizzelles (hope that's how it's spelled!), and twinkling lights!
That amaryllis just keeps on giving! I hope it'll make it until next year.
Post a Comment