Today was just one of those days. I am so glad it is almost over. First let me start with the pond...yes the pond again. I have it off as I think, well almost positive there is a leak and not sure where to look or how to fix it. I guess I will hunt to find someone who does ponds. Then there was cable...or not having cable. Cox was unable to fix and I had reset it 3 times with no luck so an appointment was made for Friday afternoon. So on to the computer to watch the Senate hearings. I felt I had to watch and because I did I found something that was important to me. For the first time ever I was able to write some words in regard to the issue on paper and then speak with my doctor. Years of feelings ….the start for me to face the issue.
Then the TV service resumed so the appointment has been cancelled. Onto the next issue...I know, what next was my very loud out loud comment. Actually I shouted! The bathroom lights would not work. After I reminded myself that I knew how to solve this--- I reset the switch in the electrical box. So my friends that was my morning. All by 1PM!
Look at this lovely book on dimensional beading..... the designer/author offered it for postage on one of the beading group pages that I belong to. I could not pass it up as I am enjoying my latest beading projects. I did make an additional contribution as well as the postage. While The Brother was here I did not work on my Rose Star and today was just not the day to even think about it. Hopefully this weekend it will be completed. Tomorrow is a lunch date with Glenda.
A short time ago I posted a partial picture....here is the finished sewing project...it came out so cute. Lisa saw this (I think on Pinterest) and sent me a picture awhile back and asked me to make it...so after hunting down the pattern I was also able to find the exact same fabric as in the picture she sent and she was pleased when she saw it.
Good morning Oliver...that is the name sis Lynowl gave him. Here he is coming out of his home in the grass next to the pond. This means that I will be careful when cleaning with the rake in that area from now on. So far he nibbles on the grass but then there are no flowers to munch on...yet. Not sure how long he will reside here, but if he behaves he can stay...no additional bunnies wanted!!!!
Thank you for the nice comments on my new home additions. I have eliminated comments for this post but welcome private comments for now.
Then the TV service resumed so the appointment has been cancelled. Onto the next issue...I know, what next was my very loud out loud comment. Actually I shouted! The bathroom lights would not work. After I reminded myself that I knew how to solve this--- I reset the switch in the electrical box. So my friends that was my morning. All by 1PM!
Look at this lovely book on dimensional beading..... the designer/author offered it for postage on one of the beading group pages that I belong to. I could not pass it up as I am enjoying my latest beading projects. I did make an additional contribution as well as the postage. While The Brother was here I did not work on my Rose Star and today was just not the day to even think about it. Hopefully this weekend it will be completed. Tomorrow is a lunch date with Glenda.
A short time ago I posted a partial picture....here is the finished sewing project...it came out so cute. Lisa saw this (I think on Pinterest) and sent me a picture awhile back and asked me to make it...so after hunting down the pattern I was also able to find the exact same fabric as in the picture she sent and she was pleased when she saw it.
Good morning Oliver...that is the name sis Lynowl gave him. Here he is coming out of his home in the grass next to the pond. This means that I will be careful when cleaning with the rake in that area from now on. So far he nibbles on the grass but then there are no flowers to munch on...yet. Not sure how long he will reside here, but if he behaves he can stay...no additional bunnies wanted!!!!
Thank you for the nice comments on my new home additions. I have eliminated comments for this post but welcome private comments for now.