I must remember when I clean the ceiling fan blades in the kitchen not to switch off the main switch to the fan. I cleaned it yesterday after talking with sis Lynowl about the fact we both had to clean our fans. This morning the kitchen fan would not work. Try as I may I could not get the fan or the light to come on. Then it dawned on me to check the main switch and sure enough I had turn that off. Mind you, I have cleaned this fan several times in the year since Denny has not been here to do it and this was the first time I did that. The other 3 fans do not have this particular switch so that is good. This kitchen fan has several different on/off tabs and I do not know why.
I have been watching....
this baby bunny...ooh he is so adorable! This is the depression that he has made outside my bedroom window under the huge Yucca plant. Did you know the Spanish pronoun it "you-ka". Anyway, he is tiny, probably only 8 inches from nose to tail. Huge black shiny eyes. My worry is that if a coyote comes along there is no escape route for him as this spot is a "u" shape space and only 5 feet wide. Only out is forward, so I try to check on him periodically just in case I need to run out to make a rescue. Think I better find the stick Dennis used to keep at the front door first!
Well, I worked on the beaded feather.
I do like it but it is not as the picture and I followed the graph pretty carefully. I do know that I did not start it as in the directions as I mentioned before Zina and I were not sure how to do it that way and make the count come out correctly. Even the shape of mine which matches the diagram is not like the picture! I will make this again to see if I can figure it out better, but all in all it is not bad looking. It measures about 2 inches long.
Plans for today...none. I am taking the day off. What I mean is, no laundry, no Bissell walking or Swiffer in hand. A me day....
Yesterday I decided to move the stereo system. To my surprise it fit where I wanted it to go and when I re-connected it...it worked! Part one of a few moving parts. Can not work out in the garden so I find work inside. The next few moves require planning and larger items...not rushing to get it done, at least not today. Still thinking if I do this then I would do that then I could...well, you know how it goes. It is still dark out and so quiet.... I can not check on the bunny who I will assume goes back to his hutch beneath the large Prickly Pear Cacti once it is dark out. It is so nice to chat with you...thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to stop by... thank you most of all for your friendship.
I have been watching....
this baby bunny...ooh he is so adorable! This is the depression that he has made outside my bedroom window under the huge Yucca plant. Did you know the Spanish pronoun it "you-ka". Anyway, he is tiny, probably only 8 inches from nose to tail. Huge black shiny eyes. My worry is that if a coyote comes along there is no escape route for him as this spot is a "u" shape space and only 5 feet wide. Only out is forward, so I try to check on him periodically just in case I need to run out to make a rescue. Think I better find the stick Dennis used to keep at the front door first!
Well, I worked on the beaded feather.
I do like it but it is not as the picture and I followed the graph pretty carefully. I do know that I did not start it as in the directions as I mentioned before Zina and I were not sure how to do it that way and make the count come out correctly. Even the shape of mine which matches the diagram is not like the picture! I will make this again to see if I can figure it out better, but all in all it is not bad looking. It measures about 2 inches long.
Plans for today...none. I am taking the day off. What I mean is, no laundry, no Bissell walking or Swiffer in hand. A me day....
Yesterday I decided to move the stereo system. To my surprise it fit where I wanted it to go and when I re-connected it...it worked! Part one of a few moving parts. Can not work out in the garden so I find work inside. The next few moves require planning and larger items...not rushing to get it done, at least not today. Still thinking if I do this then I would do that then I could...well, you know how it goes. It is still dark out and so quiet.... I can not check on the bunny who I will assume goes back to his hutch beneath the large Prickly Pear Cacti once it is dark out. It is so nice to chat with you...thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to stop by... thank you most of all for your friendship.
7 comments:
The little bunny is adorable! Your feather may be different but it is very nice Gracie. So glad your stereo works out where you moved it to.
The feather looks good regardless Grace. Cute little bunny - I hope he stays safe.
It good the bunny has a guardian angel in you to hopefully keep him safe,he's sweet.
Great work on the feather.
I'm glad your looking out for the sweet little bunny! So many wires to reconnect that I can see why you were surprised that the stereo worked. Lovely beading!!
What a lovely blog, I found you through another and so pleased I did.. I read back a little, your bead work is amazing and I laughed at the fan. I do things like that. Once I had a whole lot of men, looking at my car that wouldn't start only to remember I had dis-abled the engine.. silly me.
Your bunny is so sweet Gracie. I love your feather...it is very pretty. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
Awww, what a cute bunny! Good of you to keep him safe.
Post a Comment