Keeping busy while trying to relax and do little to nothing is tough...for me. I really do try to pace myself but sometimes think I need a watchdog. I tried to patch the holes.....but I needed to buy more spackling so off to Lowes I went and received advice...not from an employee but a man who watched me and said I looked puzzled. Very nice to advise me and also on the caulking I need for my patio walkway. So, I will sand the area I spackled and apply more to even out the patch. Did I mention that I only need a small amount of ceiling paint and Lowes had not one small can?! The gal in paint said "we did have a big sale" and walked away. I had to move out the fridge to do the patch and will again to fix. One more time on the step ladder...I hope.
Once I finished spackling, I spent time with my beading....
All 5 pieces are ready to assemble.... now that will be the challenge. I will hopefully be able to do this with little difficulty. I started to outline one section. I am still trying to find a pattern to purchase but so far not seeing one that I really want to make. I really enjoyed beading this and look forward to making more; plain for now.
I have been awake for a few hours and have yet to make coffee....I need my morning coffee. Glad you are here but I really must grind some beans. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship. Thank you also for your special thoughts for sis Lynowl and friends Lisa and Glenda. Not nice when people you care about are not feeling well.
I walked into the kitchen yesterday afternoon and kept seeing some fluff moving about. I picked up the camera and when I quietly and slowly got to the window...there he was. The tiny bunny! Do you see him at the top left? Of course I can not say for sure, but he looks like the bunny who pooped on my lanai and rested outside my bedroom window. Yesterday there was a Quail family in his spot! Anyway, he remained in the garden poking around and nibbling at plants for a couple of hours and I am not sure how long he had already been there. I feel much better...he could be the same bunny.
All 5 pieces are ready to assemble.... now that will be the challenge. I will hopefully be able to do this with little difficulty. I started to outline one section. I am still trying to find a pattern to purchase but so far not seeing one that I really want to make. I really enjoyed beading this and look forward to making more; plain for now.
I have been awake for a few hours and have yet to make coffee....I need my morning coffee. Glad you are here but I really must grind some beans. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship. Thank you also for your special thoughts for sis Lynowl and friends Lisa and Glenda. Not nice when people you care about are not feeling well.
7 comments:
Hooray for the bunny! Your beading sure is unique!!
So glad to see the little bunny is back!
The header star is looking great too.
Beaded star! Not header. I'm on the iPad and it does autocorrect.
So happy your bunny is back Gracie. And glad that nice man gave you some spackling advice. You beading looks so pretty. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
Good news your bunny is back ,lovely beading again.
How exciting for you that your little bunny has returned! I'm so glad he is safe.
Hooray for the return of the rabbit, and great progress on the beaded star!
Post a Comment