Sunday, August 12, 2018

That's a wrap and some cables

Yesterday while plugging in a heating pad for my back...
I found these cables....they were part of the home theater projector set up and were still connected to my DVD player. Last year when I dis-connected the system I just left the cables connected to the player and receiver in case I was going to keep the set up. When I gave the projector away I forgot to find these. This is 3 cables the longest is about 25 feet....only Denny knew what he was doing! I did send a text to Dianna to let her cousin know not to buy anything until he checks with me for these to save money.
My back is a little better but I am not going to work outside as I am not feeling too good today. I did finish the wrap bracelet
I decided to make it a 2 wrap....and this is what I have....love the colors and the texture.
This is the button closure and the other end of the bracelet. Very nice to make and one of a kind. I never repeat a pattern so the next one will be different even using some of the same beads. I will also plan a single wrap style.

My plan to leave the pond for now gives me indoor time to maybe get this done later today. Smoke detectors! All this lightening causes me worry for fire. I do not want to wait until The Brother Alan arrives...remember he is coming! in September. He already has some tasks to do.
Looks like it should be easy....2 screws and attach...right. Got this far when I started not to feel well last evening so I thought a step ladder is off limits. I have 3 in the house. Laundry is swishing right now and the bed is made so at least something has gotten done. For now though it is feet up and try to feel well enough to get things done. Definitely the pond tomorrow no matter what. Off I go to gather supplies for the single wrap. Nice to chat with you as always. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship. 

8 comments:

Vicki said...

Your bracelet is lovely! Be careful with the smoke detectors - especially if your ceilings are very high. When I got up this morning my phone informed me that lightning struck within five miles of our house around 2:30 am, and that a rain shower was coming. If it did we didn't hear it!

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Love your bracelet, very colourful. You need to rest today. hugs

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I am very impressed with your bracelet Grace, well done.

Auntie Rose Marie said...

My very talented niece! Bracelets are really beautiful. Hope you feel better soon. Stay safe inside. How long does monson weather last?

Kaisievic said...

Look after yourself, my dear. Love your bracelet - gorgeous!

Mary said...

The bracelet is gorgeous!! Hope you feel better soon.

RJ said...

Oh what a pretty bracelet Gracie. Get well my friend. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Pittoresque said...

Oh, that bracelet it lovely! I hope your smoke detectors will behave. They should not be to hard to handle, but one never knows what those things are up to...