The morning began at 6 AM with lots of clouds and the temp was below 100.... so out to the garden I went. The disaster was getting the better of me. I hate to see our garden looking such a mess. The pond is as good as it will be at the moment until I solve the debris in the pump well. I began with the broom and rake and before I knew it I had clippers in hand and filled a yard trash bag...39 gallon size. Now I needed to get into a shower really quick.... I had tidbits of this and that stuck to me and in my hair. Usually the shower runs hot to warm...today it was on cool and it felt really good. Then it happened.... you knew something would didn't you!. I had not eaten at all and had been out of bed since 3:30AM so I began to fell unwell....okay hungry. That feeling you get when you should have eaten hours ago feeling. So there are Hershey with almonds in the bedroom candy dish.... a quick sugar fix. I am feeling much better but still will need to eat and have a cup of coffee but the garden is mostly clean before the next storm arrives. It may very well be tonight.
My new Fire Line cutters arrived yesterday...they are perfect. They are Xuron 9180 and specifically for beading line. I have ruined scissors trying to cut thread when beading. Nice sharp points and easy to cut. The Fire Line that I ordered from Fire Mountain is much thinner than what I have been using and by the time I finished the first half of the Santa earring I felt comfortable with it. We shall see when I bead the next half.
Well, my friends I am feeling a little light-headed...not much up there some days… so I think I had better find something to eat and put the feet up for awhile. Glad you came to chat today. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship. Still counting the days until you know who arrives.
My new Fire Line cutters arrived yesterday...they are perfect. They are Xuron 9180 and specifically for beading line. I have ruined scissors trying to cut thread when beading. Nice sharp points and easy to cut. The Fire Line that I ordered from Fire Mountain is much thinner than what I have been using and by the time I finished the first half of the Santa earring I felt comfortable with it. We shall see when I bead the next half.
Well, my friends I am feeling a little light-headed...not much up there some days… so I think I had better find something to eat and put the feet up for awhile. Glad you came to chat today. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship. Still counting the days until you know who arrives.
6 comments:
Those cutters look sharp. Have fun using them and don't cut your fingers. Glad you are going to get something to eat and relax. Big hugs
You are such a goes. I know how you feel. When I don't eat I get feeling yucky too. Or if I substitute a meal for junk food. Take care and rest up.
You must eat gracie , and take care of yourself.
I like your new clippers.
Have fun but eat first ,hugs.
I know that feeling of not eating when you should but get distracted and lose all sense of time. It's not fun and I'm glad you sat and put your feet up. A little rest and you'll be right as rain. Love those new clippers.
Good advice above. Please don't forget to eat. With that horrible hot weather and no food you will get dizzy and can hurt yourself. RJ
It's easy to forget eating when it's so hot...at least for me I rarely feel hungry when out and about with this weather! Please take care.
Post a Comment