Wednesday, June 20, 2018

A collection of ornaments

I love the very early morning when the sun has not yet made a break through the sky....Twilight,  the time before dawn. It is very still and the only movement this morning is my resident hummingbird dashing around the Fire Cracker bush. The coffee is just  brewing so the kitchen has that wonderful aroma. Yes, it is 5 AM and it is a warm 82 out in the garden. We may reach 108 today.  Few plans for my day. Shortly I will stat the bread machine to make some pizza dough.
Yesterday morning I finished another of the beaded ornament baubles...
Multi colored seed beads and amber drops...I like it. It has a festive look. I needed to make some adjustments with this one. I am using the same bauble and the same seed beads yet the size and shape is ever so slightly different. Part of the process.
My ornaments all gathered up except for 2, a turquoise and a pink which are ready to send out to dangle someplace else. I really enjoy this beading process.
Eva P the mom has already received some cards from you my friends and she was surprised and happy. Thank you for helping to cheer her on. This is a big adjustment for her.
For The Brother Alan and sis Lynowl and I it is a relief to know she is being cared for.
Out of the nowhere my ankle began to pain me yesterday afternoon...right in time to see the  doctor tomorrow. I have been having no problems until now. Not sure if another injection will be the way to go. Always something....the age factor and the arthritis. So, I will load it will medication today and hope for the best. I am watching the Dove kids and they are growing quickly. Still amazed that the skimpy nest balanced on the twig branches is holding them!
Time for the coffee and a piece of 7 grain bread. It has been so nice to chat with you today. Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words. Most of all, thank you for your friendship.

10 comments:

Vickie said...

wOw! You are really getting the hang of the ornaments! What pretty, pretty colors. :) Have a lovely day my friend. Take it easy.

Purple Pixie Dust said...

You sure have done allot of these ornaments. I love them all,so pretty. I don't think I would know how to make them myself. You have a great day. big hugs

Janice said...

Good morning Gracie. Such beautiful beaded work...I am reminded that I wanted to get your mom a card but I don't have her address. Hope you get that ankle pain addressed tomorrow. Until then...take it easy and enjoy that delicious bread when it's done 💗

Mary said...

Gracie, those ornaments are so pretty! I hope your ankle problems resolve. Stay cool! I can't imagine 108!!

Brigitte said...

Oh my, Gracie, what a wonderful collection of ornament baubles this is. I'm totally impressed to see how beautiful they are.

diamondc said...

Gracie: You have been very busy, they are beautiful.
I hope your ankle is better soon.
I do not have your Mothers address, if you would like I could send her a card or two.

Catherine

butterfly said...

Lovely ornaments , they look wonderful.

Anthea said...

Hi Gracie... your beadwork is always stunning, you have such skill!
I'm thinking of you around this time... I recall that your beloved Dennis passed away in June (I hope I'm recalling correctly?), so sending love & support as you continue to adjust.
x

Julie said...

Such a pretty collection of ornaments, you are so talented with your craftwork

Pittoresque said...

Love your new ornament! I have yet to send a card to Eva P, but I will get around to it!