The day this picture was taken on March 11, 2017 was a lovely day. I did not think that my life would be changing in just 69 days.... 2 months and 8 days.... 9 weeks and 6 days.... but it did. One year ago today a lab report would take my breath away and my heart. It was the start to a finish. In 33 days I would be without the love of my life. It was a difficult time and still is.
"You may be out of my sight,
But not out of my heart.
You may be out of reach
But not out of my mind."
unknown

11 comments:
I am sending you my love and a big, big hug.
My best thoughts are with you, this is a hard journey we are on (I am also a widow of 2yrs). It's an up and down emotional time. Be strong! Much love.
Anniversaries are so hard Love and prayers.
Oh Grace, my heart goes out to you. Such devastating news to receive and so little time afterwards.
It's a lovely photo..... We need to cherish each moment ....
sending you my love Grace
Gracie I am praying for you. I am sending you my love and hugs dear friend.
Sending a hug today. I read ALL of your posts and send a prayer to you “everyday.” I admire your strength. Hugs!
Hugs!!
It's a beautiful picture...I'm thinking of you.
It's a lovely photo. I find it hard to believe how quickly it all happened. Thinking of you every day (((hugs)))
Post a Comment