Thursday, May 17, 2018

Feeling lazy

Maybe it is the change in the temps going from 80s to 90 then into the 100s and back into the 90s.... but I am so lazy. My ambition is someplace and my aches are here. The grass cuts are finally feeling better. They are like those nasty paper cuts that hang around forever. The hand is not too bad as long as I do something then take a short rest and let us not talk about the ankle. I will be so glad to see the doctor on the 24th. In the garden today.....
 
Firecracker

Sweet Memory
Plumeria
The heat will soon affect some of the bloomers but until then I will enjoy looking out the kitchen window. So glad it is all on the watering system...except for a few pots and of course the pond which gets topped off daily. There was some tatting yesterday.
The correct size rings arrived so it began. I enjoy tatting around rings and buttons.




Unfortunately this is as far as I got...distractions will do it every time. I need to go to Lowes for garden supplies and when I return I hope to finish this. I also must work on a few other projects. Tomorrow I head to the bead store for a class in cabochon wire wrapping.
Glad to have you to chat with today. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.



3 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Can't wait to see what your plumeria dose next. I am trying to get my flower garden in order and plant some tomato plants and some peas, beans and carrots. hugs
love your tatting

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Your class sounds good Grace, I do miss beading but it's not easy with two cats around and not enough time to sit and actually enjoy the process.

Pittoresque said...

Temperature changes always do me in as well...I had two days last week where I got hardly any work done at all. Good to hear your hand is doing better, though!