A nip in the air this morning but if it is anything like yesterday it will be in the low 70s by afternoon. The coffee and Cream of Wheat are finished and the second laundry is swishing in the washer. the sun is still rising ever so slowly. But in the garden
there are beans sprouting! Yes indeed. Here and there they at appearing. I may get a salad from them. And new and waiting for a pot are these pansies
I bought them yesterday and have not decided where they will go. Probably by the pond as there is a pot that is lonely for color. I love pansies...they are the Ladies of the Garden. I am still amazed that here it is almost January and I have flowers in bloom. Vegetables growing. Fruit to pick.
I am still working on an tatted icicle pattern and think I just may try to create my own pattern. A break today while I think about it on paper. In the meantime there is a doll waiting to meet me so I will cut out the pattern and find some suitable fabric from the fabric bin and see who appears.
One of the packages that was mailed in early December finally found it's way through Canadian customs. Who thought I should have mailed them in November!
Yesterday I spent time completing my Shutterfly book. I should have it by January 13th. This is the first time creating one and it will not be my last. Using the coupon from Dianna saved me $30.00.....you just pay a minimal fee of around $14.00 S & H and tax. This is a special book for me. Ideas for others already forming in my head. I did complete another snowflake yesterday, this one without a gem in the center. Still want to make more so they can travel here and there --- wherever they may be wanted.
Time to make the bed and check on the laundry. So nice to chat with you today. Thank you for your kind words and your caring friendship. Hope you have a relaxing day.
there are beans sprouting! Yes indeed. Here and there they at appearing. I may get a salad from them. And new and waiting for a pot are these pansies
I bought them yesterday and have not decided where they will go. Probably by the pond as there is a pot that is lonely for color. I love pansies...they are the Ladies of the Garden. I am still amazed that here it is almost January and I have flowers in bloom. Vegetables growing. Fruit to pick.
I am still working on an tatted icicle pattern and think I just may try to create my own pattern. A break today while I think about it on paper. In the meantime there is a doll waiting to meet me so I will cut out the pattern and find some suitable fabric from the fabric bin and see who appears.
One of the packages that was mailed in early December finally found it's way through Canadian customs. Who thought I should have mailed them in November!
Yesterday I spent time completing my Shutterfly book. I should have it by January 13th. This is the first time creating one and it will not be my last. Using the coupon from Dianna saved me $30.00.....you just pay a minimal fee of around $14.00 S & H and tax. This is a special book for me. Ideas for others already forming in my head. I did complete another snowflake yesterday, this one without a gem in the center. Still want to make more so they can travel here and there --- wherever they may be wanted.
Time to make the bed and check on the laundry. So nice to chat with you today. Thank you for your kind words and your caring friendship. Hope you have a relaxing day.
6 comments:
I love your pansies, the beans look promising too.I'm moving to Arizona so I can have flowers in December too. big hugs
Oh Gracie. I must say your pansies and beans cheer me up on this bitterly cold depressing day for me. Thanks for sharing. And caring!
We had a brighter, dryer day today but it was still close to freezing - 0 degrees Celsius.
Lovely pansies they always cheer your day .
Hugs and kisses , enjoy your day.
I saw a quote once that said 'pansies are for thoughts'... they make me think nice thoughts as they are so pretty.
I'm still waiting for the last of my Christmas mail to arrive. International shipping just takes ages!
Post a Comment