Everyday seems to be starting out as a cloudy cool day...then the sun makes an appearance and we are off to a warm day even setting or matching records. I love this year round weather of Arizona. Did you see the Super Moon last night? I gazed at it from my backyard....
Love getting mail more specifically packages....don't you?
Sis Lyn knew I was out of my favorite Rhode Island Pepper sticks so my supply is replenished....but she also sent me the seasoning for the best hot wiener sauce made ... now it is not the same as going the NY System but it will do. Besides food...
look... 3 more yellow ducks swimming in the pond! Thank you sis....now everything is ducky in the pond.My telephone was busy yesterday. There was the call from my niece Tonya "Pafazzo"..long loving chat. There was the weekly call form sis Lyn ...always a long chat. Amazing the things we find to talk about! Oh and a call from The Brother Alan and Lisa. They called to chat while they decorated their tree
It looks lovely and so don't they! there is even one of my tatted ornaments hanging there somewhere. My day was pretty complete thanks to my family.
I finished my ornament.....but only a sneak peek. It will be mailed this week and then I can show you
what it really looks like. Lots of mailing to do this week. I was hoping to tat a few snowflakes, but have not started yet. It is the only snow around here for me.
I have been awake since 2 AM....and since I could not fall back to sleep I thought wee, get up, blog and make coffee. So before I head to the coffee grinder I will leave you with this
The Brother Alan......watching me from afar. Oh there is the Angel I made with sheet music paper!I am lucky to have my family caring...there is no distance with love.
Thank you my friends for your kind words and friendship.



10 comments:
What a fun post this morning. It has brought a smile to my face this rainy day. Love your duckies! And your sweet brother. ;)
love today's post, take care love
Isn't the weather crazy?! I am holding out for another white Christmas but that is looking doubtful. I have not had to use the house heating, just a space heater in the morning. I got the warm fuzzies from your post. Family is what it's about this time of the year. Have a super day!
OMG I been living in exile in N FL for 18 yrs & have gone without my little Rhody foods for that long. Didn't know I could get this from (L)onelyville I've missed those "gaggers".
I was born & raised in Pawtucket. Spent time in Providence,CF,Johnston,(L)Onleyville & married a guy from Cranston (lol). My oldest sons living in Cumberland.
Small world.
Becca
I'm glad you've got family sharing your life Grace, it's always good to catch up and chat.
It's so great that we live in a time when it's easy to communicate with loved ones that live far from us. As I read your post, I got such a cozy feeling from it!
Lovely pictures! Thank you for sharing
Hugs
You have rubber duckies in your pond!
Love that photo of Alan too, he's so funny.
Sounds like you had a wonderful day. So nice to hear from family. Can't wait to see your ornament.
How is your leg doing. Very scary. Are you on blood thinners now? Remember to take care of yourself.
Love the rubber duckies.
Such christmas joy at your brother's and such a nice parcel for you! Your new duckies are very cute.
Post a Comment