Tuesday, November 7, 2017

What part of relax do I not understand

re·lax.....
VERB
make or become less tense or anxious----rest or engage in an enjoyable activity so as to become less tired or anxious------ to spend time resting or doing something enjoyable especially after you have been doing work.
It all started when I decided to put something into the bedroom closet. It all started when I had to move one thing to make room for another thing. It seems my life is still in the re-arrange stage. Trying to make things easier. But it first started when I went out to the yard to put yard trash out. Then I finally potted the petunias and found a spot for the pot. I realized the hummer feeder needed refilling. I also put the original back out front as the hummer was not happy with this new feeder. The new feeder is now in the back with the other feeder. Well I remembered I had a few things to toss out so back into the house and then it started....So now that my back feels like I have been kicked, and everything is where it out to be... it will be for at least now, I will sit and try to figure out what I am not doing right.
I have made Tenerife before using an older model of Gina's form. This new one....well I am not doing something right. So, I will cut off the threads and start over. Could be that I began this at 9 PM last evening and was a bit tired. The weather is still in the lovely phase...comfortable to sit out and relax...there is that words again. It is overcast which is a nice change from the hot beating sun.  My dental appointment is not until this afternoon so there is time to get this right. I really should try to get this shelf off the floor and on the wall. I think I will make a cup of tea and go sit outside and relax.
Glad you stopped by today. Thank you for the kind words and for your friendship. Let's try to relax shall we?

4 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

RELAX do you know that word. I have not seen it here on your blog of late. You must slow down and relax. You do keep finding things to do. Never heard of Tenerife before. What are you making. Hope your dental appointment goes okay. Could I get your tomato bread recipe please. Big big hugs from New Brunswick where we could use some of your warmer weather seeing as it is now November.

Julie said...

Hope you have an enjoyable and relaxing time after the dental appointment x

diamondc said...

Gracie: I am so sad to hear your back is sore, I hope it heals super duper fast.
When we moved the humming bird feeder they stopped coming by, we had to move it back, it seems they have a routine and for us to break it they get a little testy.
I am not sure what a Tenerife is so I will look it up.
Have a great evening.

Blessings
Catherine

Pittoresque said...

Relaxing is important! Do it now, or I will have to subject you to the same routine my fiancé has to endure when he forgets about it...it involves puppy eyes, tickling and sometimes a bit of slapping. You've been warned!